Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't do it. Look at his other auctions - everything is dirt cheap. Way too cheap to be real. I friggin hate dishonest people like this.

Hey guys! I need a little bit of help here...
Since I received this guy, and got him out of the package i noticed that one of the softer springy hoses that run through his shoulder, was kind of bent...
Ive tried to live with it, trying not to pay too much attention to it...
But im starting to get that itch, thinking about using the extra spring that came with the figure...
Could any of you guys please give any tips on how to remove the original and attach the replacement on the shoulder?

I would leave it there if i were you, looks like a ***** to remove and replace right dunno...

I modded the teeth on mine, have yet to do a little black wash maybe but so far so good :)
Bye bye horse teeth ^^
DSC_3509.jpg

That's going to look a lot cleaner. Great idea.

Nice, what are you going to do for the head ball joint? Or just skip it and push the rod up in when posed?

Im waiting on small silver round beads.
Like the tubes the annoying thing is to find the right sizes as its easy to know the outside diameter but never the one of the hole.
I ordered like 5 size of tubes and 3 of beads lol thats should work out.
Last minute trouble tho, pain in the ass to cut the tubes so i got me some hobby tube cutter thingie...
Now i gotta wait for everything and thats the hard est part these days lol

Back