Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
their 1/4 arnies are great. so naturally i passed on ht's endo, thinking eb would knock it out of the park. time will tell whether i'm going to regret my decision.

The HT is a really good piece but a little bit smaller but to me it's fine cuz If u put off the skin, blood, muscles, ... it's normal that the Endoskeleton is smaller.

Of course it's my opinion. If u like it dont wait toi much before the evilbay !

ube7ubev.jpg

for those who own this, how much of the figure is diecast and plastic? are the big pieces(chest, head etc) diecast? does it feel heavy or light?

and any news of the EB version?

Not alot of it. The thighs are diecast, as is the spine and upper arms, and some of the hoses are metal. I think the shoulder blades might have been metal too, but can't remember as I no longer have the figure. T rest is plastic. Still looks cool, and has a decent weight to it for a figure.

for those who own this, how much of the figure is diecast and plastic? are the big pieces(chest, head etc) diecast? does it feel heavy or light?

and any news of the EB version?

Firstly EB have confirmed they are not doing this.

Secondly even though its not, the whole thing feels metal, as its cold to the touch all over due to the chrome, so actually its quite hard to tell, yes its that good.

And its heavy, obviously not as heavy the PF but its defo got some weight to it.

I usually buy my stuff then after a year or so get bored and sell them and replace them, but I will say one thing, I will never sell this, its amazing, I've had it 4 months now and still I look at it in awe

I am telling you now, when this sells out they are gonna rocket, they have to, the engineering is amazing, and I for one am glad I bought it.

Like Skullboy above said this is a great piece and I'm sure the price will skyrocket in time. It is a great display piece and the joints offer ways of posing it as you want, just check pics in this thread. If any of you have doubts about getting it, buy it asap otherwise you'll be sorry.

i could still find it here for $100 over the original retail price. appreciate all the comments. have to go hide in cave and meditate further.

Let me get your opinion fellas. I've only been on the wait-list for the QS002 since early October. Is there any hope in hell of it converting?

eBay prices are rising to a point that I can't justify it to my wallet and my wife lol.

He already seems to acknowledge the quality so I doubt you would persuade him on those grounds if the accuracy issues bug him. They will still bug him if he goes ahead and buys it as they do me.

I still may get it though :)

I've decided to switch to 1/6 mainly but want a few more quarters to go with my EB BD-T800 and my HT DKR. Enterbay Robocop will definitely be one. This guy may be the other to complete a pretty cool shelf.

Wish EB would make an Endo as well. Too bad they decided not too. Still glad I got the HT version, seems it already the price is higher.

I don't know why, i also prefer a "museum" pose but this one is really hard to do but i'm a crap for doing poses haha

Back