Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and i can't even put the head like that :( ... seriously, there are guys who are amazing doing poses and .... me lol

If anyone is interested, I've decided to sell my figure. Just don't have the room for it right now. Brand new in the box. Never displayed or played with. Only opened for inspection. No missing or broken parts. LED's work. $400 plus shipping and paypal fees. PM me if interested. Thanks.

If anyone is interested, I've decided to sell my figure. Just don't have the room for it right now. Brand new in the box. Never displayed or played with. Only opened for inspection. No missing or broken parts. LED's work. $400 plus shipping and paypal fees. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Great deal! I'm envious of the lucky SOB who scored it!

hottoys_endoskeleton1_4_1.jpg

I really need to steal this pose for mine. Pretty bored with how I got him.

If anyone would like to part with theirs, let me know :D I really want to avoid eBay prices.. Not in the mood to mortgage my house for a terminator figure.

If anyone would like to part with theirs, let me know :D I really want to avoid eBay prices.. Not in the mood to mortgage my house for a terminator figure.

Theres one in the for sale section for $470 shipped. Previously displayed condition.

Hey Meter---pm me. I got a brand new sideshow exclusive one and need some cash for the Mandarin and Jor-El.

I'm not sure if you guys are already aware, but SIDESHOW's already distributing LEGEND STUDIOS lighted display cases, including the one for 1/4 figures, for $80. I think it's cheaper than going the Ebay route if you're in the US :)

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/lighted-display-case-legend-studios-902154/?affiliate=uncvlized23&utm_source=uncvlized23&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=Lighted%20Display%20Case%20%20Display%20Case&utm_campaign=Accessories%20and%20Books
Thanks Heubert---exactly what I have been looking for! just pre-ordered one :yess:

I liked the pics but I wouldn't be a fan of that pose. If I were to stand like that people would think I was a bit....well....

Never liked the effeminate pose of the Cinemaquette endo, one of the reasons I never got that statue

Still available. I'm asking retail plus shipping and paypal fees. Not making any money.

Back