Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uqujudut.jpg

Awesome. :clap

Got mine today from a toy fair. Have a look at the photo: on the right nose half there is more black paint than on the left side.

Seems to be a paint problem, right? You think i could remove the black paint safely with a toothpick and underneath it will be chrome paint?

rana6ybe.jpg

Other than that I'm very pleased. It looks very museum like.

abadypuh.jpg

I bet!

My only worry is if I dont get pay rise in January then by the time I do get one, they will be sold out and prices on ebay will go too high. :gah:

If that does happen, then keep your eyes glued to the boards (which I'm sure you would regardless) I couldn't find a reasonable price anywhere for the longest time ( eBay is just insane) . I somewhat gave up when two awesome deals came my way right here.

If anyone is interested, I've decided to sell my figure. Just don't have the room for it right now. Brand new in the box. Never displayed or played with. Only opened for inspection. No missing or broken parts. LED's work. $400 plus shipping and paypal fees. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last time I'll bump this in the thread. Can't believe I haven't sold it yet. :dunno

If that does happen, then keep your eyes glued to the boards (which I'm sure you would regardless) I couldn't find a reasonable price anywhere for the longest time ( eBay is just insane) . I somewhat gave up when two awesome deals came my way right here.

At the moment I can get it for £320 which is about the price it was when it was released. Not seen anything for under £300.

Got mine for £270 but that was a preorder with Toyhq and I picked it up myself. Get this now as I'm sure they will rise when they become harder to find.

Is this guy worth the $500 though? Wow, just realized it costs more than PS4 :/

I've been on the fence about it for the longest time. It doesn't have that many accessories either. There's a 1/6 on way for sure right? I've been wanting a nice clean endo for a long time, but was holding out to see if there's 1/6 scale to go with rest of the figures.

There's a 1/6 on way for sure right? I've been wanting a nice clean endo for a long time, but was holding out to see if there's 1/6 scale to go with rest of the figures.

Same question here. :goodpost:

Thanks for the pics xenom0rph

Is this guy worth the $500 though? Wow, just realized it costs more than PS4 :/

I've been on the fence about it for the longest time. It doesn't have that many accessories either. There's a 1/6 on way for sure right? I've been wanting a nice clean endo for a long time, but was holding out to see if there's 1/6 scale to go with rest of the figures.

$500 is a lot, but it truly is a great piece. I absolutely love the detail. I can't help but stop and look every time I walk by lol!

Back