Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point the regular will be fine.
I do prefer Sideshow for reward points and return process.
Although so far (knock on wood) I had no problems with my orders/items.
That's since 2006!

At this point the regular will be fine.
I do prefer Sideshow for reward points and return process.
Although so far (knock on wood) I had no problems with my orders/items.
That's since 2006!

Take a look at CollectiblesDirect Lee offers reward points (you get a better return) and the same never had to return anything yet :)

I didn't chance it with the EX waitlist and just PO'd the regular. I have the Neca for a second plasma rifle.

Do you think the 2 different guns will look ok or are they close enough? I was thinking about selling my NECA T-800 now that I have a HT inbound, but may keep the gun if it will go with the new one.

Do you think the 2 different guns will look ok or are they close enough? I was thinking about selling my NECA T-800 now that I have a HT inbound, but may keep the gun if it will go with the new one.

Someone posted a pic with the neca gun a while back, looked good to me.

First Sideshow sends me a regular version instead of the Exclusive. Then I finally get the replacement and literally as I take it out of the box the left legs foot falls off. I didn't even have a chance to take the base out. I had enough...definitely getting a refund. $400.00 for a piece of crap!

First Sideshow sends me a regular version instead of the Exclusive. Then I finally get the replacement and literally as I take it out of the box the left legs foot falls off. I didn't even have a chance to take the base out. I had enough...definitely getting a refund. $400.00 for a piece of crap!

Urgh sorry for your trouble mate.
The figure has definitely problems.
Those plastic rods, the decentered neck hole, fragile fingers.
I'm kindascared about the plating after caps shield fiasco.
But even with these its still the best endo around for this price.

Good advice folks. Thanks.

Spydrman83, I'll be interested to see what happens for you. Part of me wonders if they might magically come up with a replacement head.

Well sideshow is out of replacements so its a no go there lol. They offered me $25 to keep the figure as is or return it. Im not returning it cause everywhere is basically sold out and ebay there going for about $500....forget that!!

Well sideshow is out of replacements so its a no go there lol. They offered me $25 to keep the figure as is or return it. Im not returning it cause everywhere is basically sold out and ebay there going for about $500....forget that!!

Well, I hope you can enjoy it anyway. They had no replacements for me either. Solidarity bro. :1-1:

did this guy just break the pistons on the head? lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Yc7QIt4t8[/ame]

Yeah, just saw that myself.
Looks acceptable. :)

Believe me, the Neca gun is just as nice as the Hot Toys one, I'm kinda disappointed in the Hot Toys gun.
It should've been made of better quality than that. I do understand that it needs to be lightweight so the figure can hold it up.

WOW so happy I pulled the trigger on this, looks even more amazing in hand and you know what, I like it just like that! No quality issues for me, weathering is great, even the base looks all right on display ... and YES, sizewise absolutely fine next to EB Arny. Best duo in my collection :D

The only things that would bother me if I was really being picky would be the skull size, which is a tad too small... IMHO

headsize.jpg

Thanks to the picture owner, I hope you don't mind me using it ;)

Back