Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pic i found on Ahhhhnulds facebook.

With James Cameron in Arnolds home office
Is that the Sideshow 1/2 scale Endo?

mqwg.jpg

Did you notice the pistons ?

Surely if an item is faulty I shouldn't have to return it at my expense ? I need to return my Endoskeleton to an eBay seller in HK

Usually you do have to pay for returns, Check your sellers policy.
If its a return for a replacement, he Will pay the shipping back tho.

Last edited:
It is for a replacement but only the Endoskeleton, I'm using Timecent88 he has already said I have to pay the return shipping.

He said because he bought them more than 14 days ago from Hot Toys he can not get it fixed so has to send me one he has in his shop.

So that will put me out of pocket

Whats the damage on yours?
Timcent is always doing the Best he can, he helped me with my broken Neck rods very fast, i paid for the return and he paid to ship it back.
He helped even with that 14 days hot toys warranty.
Very Nice dude.

Last edited:
Yep that's basically what he offered but shipping the whole body back will be costly that's my main gripe really he's been more than helpful.

The large joint inside the chest that connects to shoulder/arm is so lose it won't hold a pose

Yep that's basically what he offered but shipping the whole body back will be costly that's my main gripe really he's been more than helpful.

The large joint inside the chest that connects to shoulder/arm is so lose it won't hold a pose

Sorry i dont see wich joint exactly?
Can you circle it on a picture?
Lot of the parts have screws maybe you can tight en something or use the old nail polish/glue to make it less loose.

Inside the chest there's a large joint that allows for backwards and forwards and up and down motion of the shoulder and arm. The screw is on the underside of the joint .

Last edited:
Thanks
I guess its the up position that dont stay put? or the back and forth?
Back and forth can be solved with an angle screwdriver.
For the up down position you would have to open the little panel on the back to acess the screw. You might ask Gigerfan about it as hes done some custom work that needed him to dismantle the head he might know how to remove the panel.
Might save you some money and time if its easy to do.
Is that really annoying?
I tried many poses and i did not really used that articulation.

Last edited:
It's the back and forth and up and down unfortunately mainly back and forth its so lose it just flaps around. Do you really think you can get and angled screw driver in there ?

I have decided to jump on the wagon and ordered from BBTS.
Can't afford to loose this one and I know that I will regret it later if I don't get it now.
If my conversion with SSC happens then I will have 2.
If anything I can sell one in the future to recuperate the cost and maybe extra for something else..

Now the waiting game until it gets here. :impatient:

Can't afford to loose this one and I know that I will regret it later if I don't get it now.
If anything I can sell one in the future to recuperate the cost and maybe extra for something else..

Smart move, you made a wise choice:hi5:

I would love to have 2 but I just can't justify that expense myself:panic:

It's the back and forth and up and down unfortunately mainly back and forth its so lose it just flaps around. Do you really think you can get and angled screw driver in there ?

You can access it from the back, by opening those back flaps.
If you find the proper mini angle screwdriver that should work.
I think its worth the try before shipping it back.

If these ever get light scuffing or rubbing, is there anything safe to use to polish out the dullness that is caused by that?

Man, I simply cannot wait for this figure to arrive. :) After it gets here and have it setup, I'll take some new shots of my entire collection, since some big changes were made.

I just placed an order for one through BBTS last night myself. Only 17 left at BBTS!!

Oh, and I thought this figure was going to have PERS? I haven't read through the entire thread so I missed that.

Back