Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They made a generic Endo that sits between T1 and T2, it's a catch all figure rather then a specific film figure, so I don't think another one would show up either.

Easy money doesn't seem to matter to Hot Toys unless it's Iron Man...

I managed to get the pistons right but it was hard to do i even had to use a soldering gun only on of the pins has lost his shine but hey that's not so bad looks more used that way.

Cool pic i found on Ahhhhnulds facebook.

With James Cameron in Arnolds home office
Is that the Sideshow 1/2 scale Endo?

mqwg.jpg

You bought a new one and it didn't come with one ? eBay would be your best bet bud

No, I got one from eBay for a discount without a stand and if I can pick up a stand for a good price I will. My NECA one I had previous did not have a stand so it is not a big deal, but would like to have one. I see some on here are using them in diorama setups so there should be some around. I have not seen any on eBay, or anywhere else for that matter yet.

Has anybody uncounted lose joints on there Endoskeleton ? The right arm on mine where it joins to the inside of the chest is lose

It's in all of them I believe. The joint tightness isn't uniform everywhere. The fingers are terribly loose, but hopefully they don't fall off like other people's.

I'm really loving this piece I'm so glad I picked it up.
I made a review yesterday but I haven't uploaded it.
youtube is been kinda messed up lately

It's in all of them I believe. The joint tightness isn't uniform everywhere. The fingers are terribly loose, but hopefully they don't fall off like other people's.

:( I can see the screw but without removing the whole chest plate there is no hope of tightening it up . Some of the silver coating has come off to on one of the pistons. It's a fine line to get it changed and go through the ball ache of sending it back to Hong Kong

Well, since SSC didn't have replacement heads, I rolled the dice and ordered a regular figure in hopes of replacing the head on my EX that had the defects.

The regular came today, and from what I can tell the whole figure was in good shape. So, I just replaced the whole figure and boxed up the one with the defective head, so as not to risk breaking the head/neck pistons. These figures are almost certainly the same between the EX and regular, with the accessories being what's different.

I'll sell the replaced figure at a later date so I can get my cost back, to someone who missed out and has a home for a needy terminator.

So, I think we have a happy ending here.

Back