Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. 'Feels fragile' - much like the 1:6 then. Nevertheless 'flimsy fingers' sounds a bit disappointing. I was hoping the scale jump would make them a bit more stable.

What worries me about your pics is that even in those top-down angle viewpoints the head still looks too small. So whats it gonna look like from a low angle?

IT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS !!!

super-mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg

From experience with the boards... typically, everyone tends to get extra nit-picky when judging from pics. However... once you have it on hand, and start absorbing the awesome that is in front of you, you sort of see past it. Hence the.... "pics dont do it justice" and the "its better in-hand" quotes we always see, when its pretty much the same thing we saw from other ppl that posted pics.

IT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS !!!

super-mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg

From experience with the boards... typically, everyone tends to get extra nit-picky when judging from pics. However... once you have it on hand, and start absorbing the awesome that is in front of you, you sort of see past it. Hence the.... "pics dont do it justice" and the "its better in-hand" quotes we always see, when its pretty much the same thing we saw from other ppl that posted pics.

:lol

Thats true...although eventually the nitpicks creep back in. The 'excitement of the new' simply overwhelms them initially and I have no doubt that will be the case when I have this in hand, hopefully tomorrow :pray:

I just preordered with BBTS although I'm hoping Enterbay shows off their version soon so I can make a definite decision on which one to get.

Got mine on Friday.

Looks awesome on display. What impressed me the most is that the torso and legs are made of metal. The endo has some weight to it, while i thought that it was all chromed plastic when pre-prdering.

There are these nifty clips in the Plasma gun for your to clip it to the endos forearm. The fingers are kinda flimsy to hold the rifle, so it looks way better with the clips to support it.

The figure feels kinda fragile. Always need two hands to adjust the poses. One to hold the figure down. While moving any of the parts, i feel i'm gonna break something if i dont.

How would you rate the articulation on the figure?

I just thought of something, that 40$ deposit with ssc, does that go towards the total?
I have never ordered with ssc anything that required a deposit so i dont know.

Does anyone have a shot of the Hot Toys 1/4 Endo standing next to the 1/4 Sideshow Endo? I'm curious to see how they compare.

I've received a lot of PM's regarding articulation etc.. I don't really have time to answer them all I'm afraid, so hopefully this will suffice..

TTTT_zps88a682b3.jpg

I just thought of something, that 40$ deposit with ssc, does that go towards the total?
I have never ordered with ssc anything that required a deposit so i dont know.

If you have paid the $40 deposit, you have already paid off 10%, so the total will be US $360 plus shipping.

A deposit isn't an extra charge, it's a portion of the total that secures an order.

:rock:rock:rock Articulation seems great. I should have this guy paid up come June and hopefully he arrives with my uk seller late june early july as planned :pray::pray:. Really Can't wait. Going to get myself a terminator poster framed so he's got a backdrop and have the dx10 and 13(once released) at either side then i'll have a nice terminator setup done.

Excellent, mine arrived, no customs fees.

Alas its too big and awkward a package to open in work so I'm gonna wait till after when I can enjoy it undisturbed.

Alas its too big and awkward a package to open in work so I'm gonna wait till after when I can enjoy it undisturbed.

How do you never pay customs? I payed £16 for EB batman and £15 for the battle damaged t-800. Is it an Ireland thing?:)

How do you never pay customs? I payed £16 for EB batman and £15 for the battle damaged t-800. Is it an Ireland thing?:)

Is that even when packages are marked low value and as gifts?

I guess customs in Ireland really take those at face value. If its marked like that and doesn't appear to be dangerous they just let it on through.

I get hit with fees when I order high-end stuff from BBTS though. I think I paid an extra 40euro for 2 Muscle bodies last time. Not even a HT figure, feckin barebones muscle bodies.

:)Timcent always marks as gift, its just Royal Mail pulling my pants down plus customs keep it for ages. I prefer FedEx with sideshow its quicker and more reliable.

Awesome, Andrew...congrats.

Hope I don't get fees too, once my EB BD arrives in germany since I'll order through timcent...

Thanks chaps, yeah some pics shall be a must. Comparisons with other figures, comparing the size of the HT endo-forearm with the EB clean T-800s endo forearm etc. Can't wait to get stuck in.

Back