Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks so awesome, love the detail he put into the that dio

A CBD forum member is doing a 1/4 with multiple HT Endos...these are his pics I'm reposting because I'm not sure if he's a member here or not. If I'm wrong...sorry Phil! :monkey3

dio-T2009.jpg

dio-T2002.jpg

I think Hot Toys made a awesome 1/4 endo, and it'll probably be the best endo on the market for some time, but the head is the one thing I find the most frustrating things to accept.

What it is versus what it should be:
lNQuC6A.jpg

This is perfection:
jf4B53X.jpg

:goodpost:

A CBD forum member is doing a 1/4 with multiple HT Endos...these are his pics I'm reposting because I'm not sure if he's a member here or not. If I'm wrong...sorry Phil! :monkey3

dio-T2009.jpg

dio-T2002.jpg

Holly crap and that is madness without a dust cover and the expedite in the back is great reference as to how hugeasshumongous this dio is!!!!! Even shrunken down by another 50% to 1/8 it still be too big but damn for getting the space needed to do this!!! Please please post more updates when he does or link the original thread as I have no clue what CBD is :p

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

dio-T2009.jpg

dio-T2002.jpg

that....looks ridiculously amazing! whoever that guy is....someone needs to pat him on the back! well done indeed!

Holly crap and that is madness without a dust cover and the expedite in the back is great reference as to how hugeasshumongous this dio is!!!!! Even shrunken down by another 50% to 1/8 it still be too big but damn for getting the space needed to do this!!! Please please post more updates when he does or link the original thread as I have no clue what CBD is :p

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Chocolatebydeath.com Cinemaquette forum. Here is the thread: https://www.chocolatebydeath.com/topic.php?id=93&page=140

Thats gonna be something special. Particularly with the flying HK. The scale will be off but if I had that I'd have to incorporate it regardless.

4V48Pql.jpg

I think Hot Toys is trying to figure out how they can top EB's BD T800 headsculpt before releasing a new update regarding this figure, while the answer is just right under their noses:

They have more talented but less recognized sculptors other than Kojun and Yulli :dunno

I'd like to see what the girl who sculpted Sgt. Barnes could do. That one was a pretty astounding likeness.

Oh that would be SONG HYE YUN. Yup, HT Barnes has very good likeness, just like Taylor which she also sculpted.

I've been singing praises for HT Sculptor LEE SO YOUNG on other threads. She's on a roll lately, doing a great job on both Loki and Bane. In the past she's done DX Michael Jackson Bad, and Wesley Snipes Blade. She's now tagged along with Kojun for Mark 42 hs, and it was a better RDJ likeness this time. So Young can scuplt faces well even on first version of the figure. Kojun's sculpted RDJ many times and each time it was a different Tony Stark. Yulli's sculpted Arnie several times, and she still hasn't perfected it. Hopefully on DX 13 it would be, regardless of PERS.

that....looks ridiculously amazing! whoever that guy is....someone needs to pat him on the back! well done indeed!

Thanks ,I appreciate your words.

Please please post more updates...

I will...I'm expecting the endo's shortly.

Thats gonna be something special. Particularly with the flying HK. The scale will be off but if I had that I'd have to incorporate it regardless.

a-dev,have you any idea what the scale is of the HK 60" ?I've looked it up but didn't find anything...looking at the sculls on the base I would say it's somewhere inbetween 1/3.5 - 1/4.

Last edited:
Ive seen this somewhere else before, I'm sure he's a member here. I remember him saying its the 60" hk. I think I'm def gonna repaint some of the base when I get my endo. I'm also starting to think about getting two endo's now :lol

Last edited:
a-dev,have you any idea what the scale is of the HK 60" ?I've tried to look it up but didn't find nothing...looking at the sculls on the base I would say it's somewhere inbetween 1/3.5 - 1/4.

I have no idea actually, I only do action figures! One day I might try to get some kind of representation of the flying and tank HK in my collection though.

Ah,ok.It wasn't specified on HCG's website either.
Looking at the scene where the HK crashes in the movie I would say it's approx. in scale with the 1/4 endo's...and the skulls on the base seems to confirm it. :)

Can't wait to add the endo's to the dio.

I think Hot Toys made a awesome 1/4 endo, and it'll probably be the best endo on the market for some time, but the head is the one thing I find the most frustrating things to accept.

What it is versus what it should be:
lNQuC6A.jpg

This is perfection:
jf4B53X.jpg

What's with HT and SS always giving their endo's huge teeth? Even though the head is a little narrow, the teeth are the most obvious inaccuracy IMO.

What's with HT and SS always giving their endo's huge teeth? Even though the head is a little narrow, the teeth are the most obvious inaccuracy IMO.

That's because HT use SS' bust as a reference.

I wish the head looks close to the CM's, combined with HT's execution, it would be near perfection.

That's because HT use SS' bust as a reference.

I wish the head looks close to the CM's, combined with HT's execution, it would be near perfection.

Agreed. Having the CM makes it easier to pass on these 1/4 pieces, but I'd love to have an articulated Endo. Even though I'd more than likely pose it and never touch it again...it would still be cool.

Back