Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Having the CM makes it easier to pass on these 1/4 pieces, but I'd love to have an articulated Endo. Even though I'd more than likely pose it and never touch it again...it would still be cool.

You lucky ! :D
Therefore, there is no need to hurry unless you want the Special Edition. I'd wait for a clear confirmation from EB before grabing one as they are more inclined to do something accurate. ;)

God forbid they look at the movie or pull up screengrabs on the internet or something.

This. :lol

It would be cool indeed...but could turn out an expensive idea if I mess things up,lol...maybe I should try it out on a Neca 18"first

That is one hugeasshumongous dio you have there and I am glad to be proven wrong that there is a madman out there that would create this in 1/4!!!! How large is the base to put things in perspective? I seriously have to rethink how much space to dedicate to Terminator franchise after swingy this executed though for me still even 1/6 is the only remote chance
Btw if I have not mentioned it yet awesome job!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Yeah that'd be for the best.

Wow, just thinking of that. One endo in the classic pose, one wielding the 2 plasma rifles, one holding a rifle 2-handed as he steps over debris and one lying down twiddling his fingers with one arm blown off (and maybe some blown out pistons in his legs explaining why he can't get up).

Wow! Would love the money and space and dedication for this. I would have to sell my whole collection, well maybe my sideshow 1:1 wolf bust and I'd have the money:)

That is one hugeasshumongous dio you have there and I am glad to be proven wrong that there is a madman out there that would create this in 1/4!!!! How large is the base to put things in perspective? I seriously have to rethink how much space to dedicate to Terminator franchise after swingy this executed though for me still even 1/6 is the only remote chance
Btw if I have not mentioned it yet awesome job!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"
Thanks Geil.
The base is 160 cm (64") large and 120 cm (48") deep.
Half of the HK is hovering above the dio.

Got mine on Friday.

Looks awesome on display. What impressed me the most is that the torso and legs are made of metal. The endo has some weight to it, while i thought that it was all chromed plastic when pre-prdering.

There are these nifty clips in the Plasma gun for your to clip it to the endos forearm. The fingers are kinda flimsy to hold the rifle, so it looks way better with the clips to support it.

The figure feels kinda fragile. Always need two hands to adjust the poses. One to hold the figure down. While moving any of the parts, i feel i'm gonna break something if i dont.

Congrats. 'Feels fragile' - much like the 1:6 then. Nevertheless 'flimsy fingers' sounds a bit disappointing. I was hoping the scale jump would make them a bit more stable.

What worries me about your pics is that even in those top-down angle viewpoints the head still looks too small. So whats it gonna look like from a low angle?

Back