Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Hope there is a good reason for it. It shouldn't matter for me anyway, in my mind there are only 2 terminator movies ;)

Congrats man! It's a great piece! And I see you have some of the best 1/4 figures in the market today!
thanks Michael! :) it took me some time to saving it :D

Mechanical engineering

pardon my stupid basic question. but will the fingerprint (oily) mark make the chrome corrosion?

New design Endoskeleton for Terminator 5 film.
this endos looks like from terminator redemption game CMIIW

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Hope there is a good reason for it. It shouldn't matter for me anyway, in my mind there are only 2 terminator movies ;)
LOL:lol:lol

Is there any place this can be had for a reasonable price?

Try the Buy Sell Trade Facebook groups. You may find a bargain on there.

Can anybody advise me on how to repair the bars that go into the back of his neck?
Now both of mine are broken from just turning the head.

Try the Buy Sell Trade Facebook groups. You may find a bargain on there.

Can anybody advise me on how to repair the bars that go into the back of his neck?
Now both of mine are broken from just turning the head.

I was able to get one.

:panic:
IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

Oooh, that's been modded. The head is a definite improvement. The teeth have been adjusted and the jaw widened from what I can see.

Yeah looks like an endo the way it should look like, with beefy lower jaw and facial structure and small teeth.

Oooh, that's been modded. The head is a definite improvement. The teeth have been adjusted and the jaw widened from what I can see.

Haha, bingo:yess:, you are the first guy who aware a lot about the difference on that endoskull after modded......as you say, the teeth size on lower jaw have been adjusted (the teeth on upper jaw also adjusted a bit actually)........I have try to widened the cheekbone by add a piece of plastic board under it, but I remove it finally because it look so strange, so I think the shorten teeth on lower jaw and the soft pipe mislead you feel that the jaw widended (the position of the figure when I take photo maybe one of the reason) ........

20141010_182758.jpg

Below picture is before modded, the jaw look so wide also........
20140912_205548.jpg

Yeah looks like an endo the way it should look like, with beefy lower jaw and facial structure and small teeth.

As you say, I try the best to make it look like what we saw in movie, even it only have 80% similar to real endoskeleton, but to me, thats really better that the origional figure from HT.......

Back