Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the going price for the the HT endo 1/4?
Is there a better version at this scale?

Not sure how much it goes by in the US market, but here it's already gone up between $500-500. Was lucky to snag mine MISB 2 months ago for $340.

It's THE BEST articulated quarter-scale T800 Endoskeleton in the market.

To me, it's the best action figure ever created.

:rock2

10600607_716004478453158_3399338455096407568_n.jpg

Wow, Diego. That's pure badassery right there. Great photo! I'm also surprised that the Endoskeleton can actually support the mini-gun's weight!

What is the going price for the the HT endo 1/4?
Is there a better version at this scale?

This is the best version and in my opinion their's no competition for it either. If you can find a used one for $400 or under that's a good deal. New is getting close to $500, and I think that's a pretty good price.

Wow, Diego. That's pure badassery right there. Great photo! I'm also surprised that the Endoskeleton can actually support the mini-gun's weight!

Thanks dude, yeah i'm surprised too

it's not that easy to let him support the mini gun, but with 15min trying, you can :yess:

just got this Endos!

first time unboxing got the right foot off from the peg..:horror
I thought it was broken or crack..

thanks god snap right back in with a little push:pray: LoL

heres some pic of mine. hope you guys dont get bored at this Endos:monkey3

Love the box Art really nice detail print out
photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

mine pose it with some minigun
photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

my first endos and it was awesome!!

thanks guys :D

well, there's the Enterbay version which Hot Toys has to top, and that would be difficult. Furthermore, is the market big enough for another 1/4 scale TDK Joker? I doubt it.

Not sure there is a market for the dozens of Iron Men they keep producing but they continue to amaze me. Having said that, I'm flabbergasted they haven't produced a 1:4 Iron Man. I believe QS03 will be an Iron Man or a jungle hunter Predator.

Yeah this is still one of the best figures for me. an absolute masterpiece. I know the film wasnt great for everyone but id love a 1/4 accurate t600 . Such an awesome endo.

Back