Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took off the hand and am sending it back to Timcent88.
He says he'll take to the Hot Toys store to get a replacement.
So i'll just have to have a little patience..

I'm a bit confused is that the enterbay arm in your pic that broke or the HT?
:dunno

The little finger on the right hand was pretty loose when i got it. The other fingers had much more friction. Today after very light handling it just broke off :(. I saw a obvious stress mark on plastic connector of the fingers...

IMAG0023_zpsd0f2ae7c.jpg

IMAG0022_zps02826ba3.jpg

This sucks. I got mine on Friday and the right foot was broken. Now I have to call Alter Ego tomarrow. :(

I'd say the same for the Enterbay T-800s really. It will inevitably be a fear that one of these expensive 1:4 scalers will break, not that its happened yet but they certainly don't 'feel' any less susceptible to damage than smaller figures.

Think ill be heading over to Anaheim today to pick one up. Sucks that I missed out on the Ex.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thats cool, i actually emailed him earlier this morning. Did you say he would be getting in more stock?

Not sure mate, im just waiting for his first lot of stock to arrive don't thinks its going to be till late june/early july. He'll no doubt get in touch with his supplier to see if he can get more stock if you have emailed him about it, hes a sound fella in that way.

Not sure mate, im just waiting for his first lot of stock to arrive don't thinks its going to be till late june/early july. He'll no doubt get in touch with his supplier to see if he can get more stock if you have emailed him about it, hes a sound fella in that way.

Oh yes, i've ordered plenty of times from Lee. Thanks for the info bud :hi5:

This figure is absolutely jaw dropping. Thinking about getting out of 1/6 altogether and just buy 1/4.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Back