Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if HT ever cared to buy some internet and explore how T1 skeleton fingers should be constructed, that wouldn't happen :)
but they stuck to their lame 200X skeleton idea.

djrooms_anim25.gif~original

Read & understood, one hundred posts ago. :wave

if HT ever cared to buy some internet and explore how T1 skeleton fingers should be constructed, that wouldn't happen :)
but they stuck to their lame 200X skeleton idea.

Very good brains slow brother. The first, biggest and worst problem is opinions before brains, low knowledge of subjects, crying and laughing and not bothering the thinking. I will send the Hot Toys the rainbows with no pots of golds X1000. I will says again and again.

This is sensible man who use brains for the thoughtful thinking and eyes. This is just old skeleton with no though to movie without caring about 100% at all any details no one. Legs to short , head to small and laughing detail , nose hole to small , small pin , pelvis like old grandpa drinker gout , chest 53.1% small with advanced calculations, neck like scrooked pot chicken , foots like rooster comb , hydolic like drain cleaners. I have to drawn for showing the details all wrong and nothing right. Stupid blind fools who can not see beyond nose will buy and enjoy. They made of jokes without any smiles. Show me where the "happy" or "forgive" is's. I'm not. My autism is your problem.

ToyExpo-Bkk2013.jpg

Last edited:
This is sensible man who use brains for the thoughtful thinking and eyes. This is just old skeleton with no though to movie without caring about 100% at all any details no one. Legs to short , head to small and laughing detail , nose hole to small , small pin , pelvis like old grandpa drinker gout , chest 53.1% small with advanced calculations, neck like scrooked pot chicken , foots like rooster comb , hydolic like drain cleaners. I have to drawn for showing the details all wrong and nothing right. Stupid blind fools who can not see beyond nose will buy and enjoy. They made of jokes without any smiles. Show me where the "happy" or "forgive" is's. I'm not. My autism is your problem.

ToyExpo-Bkk2013.jpg

:rotfl
Classic!!!
:lol

Waiting for a few sales to clear before I decide on this.

There is a side of me that thinks I should wait for Enterbay to show their hand.

What were the fees like on that?

Dude!! Out of everyone I would not think you would miss the proper logic to this problem??? Buy first think later ;) and then when EB comes out w a better one get that too and decide w both in hand to sell HT or not due to EB QC fail ratios. You know at anytime you will still be able to sell this little HT for little to no loss.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Might order from sideshow since my hk seller is late...
Anybody got a coupon or code to share thanks:)

True but give it time, im sure people will see the finger break and avoid this thing like the plague thinking theirs will end up that way. People bash EB bats and avoid that because of the odd QC problems people reported yet mine had none. Its the nature of the beast in manufacturing its hit and miss, especially when these are mass produced not every single one is perfect and its unfortunate but something will happen to them during the process.

Still nothing :impatient:, where is my promised chaos :mad:

Back