HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are going to see more Vader on screen for sure. Maybe even dedicate movies to him, but at least cameos in other SW movies. But I wish HT would move faster and stop teasing new products and never release them.

This very much.

We are going to see more Vader on screen for sure. Maybe even dedicate movies to him, but at least cameos in other SW movies. But I wish HT would move faster and stop teasing new products and never release them.
This has to happen... and when they get around to doing a dedicated Vader movie they better get it right. No politics.

Pretty sure fans just want 2 hours of lightsaber battles. no story, nothing overly complicated

Legit had a conversation with someone at work whose sole argument against TLJ was this. It's baffling. Reminds me of modern rap music. People just want to hear about, money women and booze. Try to send a message and your song is a flop.

f4164f84b0610a2a12907d6bbee847f6.png
7ce8c43fab95c149347bd602ef6fb074.png
60176aaf5db827f23c1bcd0250a9e01f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my god!!!!!

My prayers have been answered!
My prayers have been answered!

is this episode IV?

Has to be Episode 6/Return of the Jedi...

Head sculpt is Return and the chest box is Empire and Return.

Frig man I can't wait for this to go to Pre-Order. I wish we had a view of the fully helmeted Vader. But Man! This is my grail piece.

Has to be Episode 6/Return of the Jedi...

Head sculpt is Return and the chest box is Empire and Return.

Frig man I can't wait for this to go to Pre-Order. I wish we had a view of the fully helmeted Vader. But Man! This is my grail piece.

Cool! I think the head sculpt looks really good.

dbe73f40a84b62978bde3622b2422c02.jpg

c152caa5d1c12daf9a93414ef71fbf7e.jpg

Some pics of the first 1/4 scale reveal from the last couple of years. I did like the helmet so hopefully they do as good of a job for an ESB/ROTJ helmet.

Very happy it isn't ROTS.

What a difference from the original PT ROTS figure reveal. Looks too nice...

I was kinda hoping a 1/4 scale Vader was either never happening or was indeed a version I wouldn't want.. So I didn't have to convince my self I needed it. Also why I still have so many $$ SS RP's not used. To soften the blow and make this equivalent in price to a normal 1/6 scale Vader.

Key for this figure (and any Vader figure really) is to have the friggin best Vader helmet that HTs has ever done.

Back