HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

You never know until HT decides to put it on PO. First version reveald a few years ago (ROTS?) never made it. Hopefully, this one will see production.

Will probably go up soon.

Have the Iron Studios. Will prob grab this and put them together. One masked and without.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here I thought I was getting past SDCC without planning on spending any $$$. I don't care for Star Wars as much as I used to but you bet I'll add the Dark Lord of the Sith himself to my collection.

I do hope that when they do get around to making a 1/6 scale ROTJ Vader that he will feature that warm Sebastian Shaw smile that is missing on this 1/4 scale release.

I do hope that when they do get around to making a 1/6 scale ROTJ Vader that he will feature that warm Sebastian Shaw smile that is missing on this 1/4 scale release.

The ROTJ will probably come with an exclusive book of matches so you can recreate that extra warm smile he had during the cremation scene.

Back