HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

:yuck

A horror movie about a mime? :monkey3

Agree, this appears to be dead. I sold my 1/4 scale Fett at a loss recently to make some room for other stuff (and I have the new PF on order). If there were signs of the line continuing, I might have kept it...

Vader and Stormtrooper were just on display at SW celebration 3 months ago as prototypes. Why is anyone assuming they are dead cause they are not here. There are lots of HT figures not on display that are still available for preorder. Relax guys. Vader sells in any type of product. Would be like throwing away money. If anything its Disney constantly telling them to make changes.

Yeah as much as I'm sad to not see this here I am not doubting that HT will eventually get to a 1/4Vader. I would question HT as a company if they had this SW license and didn't attempt a 1/4 Vader.

I just hope it looks amazing. I know HT will put out multiple sixth scale Vaders...but I am happy with my modded Vader. Just want a 1/4 scale one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They weren't at Celebration either...

But they did just show a 1/4 Batman and Joker; so they may not be completely done with the scale. But there initial glut of promised 1/4 figures seems to have been abandoned since the scale hasn't really caught on.

If they can still do 1/4 Batman Begins and Joker then Vader should still be on the table. The price would keep me away but there's obviously people wanting this. Interested in seeing how it turns out.

Guess this hasn't been spotted in a long while huh?

The 1/4 market as a whole had a phase where it started to catch on, peaked, and then lately has seemed to drop off a bit. It's never been as popular as 1/6 of course, not even close.

Don't really know what to make of this Vader because being 1/4 in 2018 may be a tougher sell, but it's freaking Darth Vader. 1/4 is the only scale I collect, and even though my love for Star Wars has all but disappeared as of late I still really enjoy the original trilogy and couldn't possibly pass on Vader.

I guess HT didn't make their 1/4 Stormie either. They were waiting for Sideshow to release their tank-top Stormtrooper PF instead... :(

This really should have been released around the time of Rogue One since that could be the last time we see Vader on the big screen.

I really want to think they will still make this. I want Stormtrooper, Vader to add to my Boba Fett 1/4 scale

We are going to see more Vader on screen for sure. Maybe even dedicate movies to him, but at least cameos in other SW movies. But I wish HT would move faster and stop teasing new products and never release them.

I hope we see the 1/4 Vader and Storm Trooper soon and that they arent dead in the water, but it has been a while since weve seen them and then Begins Suit Batman and Joker were announced out of no where.

Back