HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ce26d4d9793c25934ad234466cac5861.jpg

I found this image online. Not sure if it is Rogue One or not tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm it shouldn't be b/c Vader will be from the ANH era.

This shot of Vader from the robes inside the armor is from TESB/ROTJ.

I don't know now dang it...........:dunno

I would say the same thing...but it is clearly from a newer film. And if you look closely it has the straps for the chest box, so not ROTS version.

Come on Hot Toys! We've been seeing pics of this for years. Put this up for preorder already!

And please release it after my wedding in May.. :lol

Yes...this is one of the worst pictures of this figure. But I'm confident this will be released...but like I said I think NOW is the time to put this guy up for Pre-order. Or at least around the time of the Rogue One movie release. People will be buzzing for Star Wars again and will be buzzing for Vader since he is in the movie.

Yes...this is one of the worst pictures of this figure. But I'm confident this will be released...but like I said I think NOW is the time to put this guy up for Pre-order. Or at least around the time of the Rogue One movie release. People will be buzzing for Star Wars again and will be buzzing for Vader since he is in the movie.

of the cloth yes, but actually I think it's the best picture of his helmet that I've seen ;p

Yeah I'll admit the helmet does look great in this picture. And yes ...I think this is long overdue

For people who have Hot Toys 1:4 scale, what can you say about them in regards to size, quality, poseability, etc. This (or Kylo) will be my first and I'm curious about what the differences are from 1:6 scale.

And yes the helmet does look spot on.

For people who have Hot Toys 1:4 scale, what can you say about them in regards to size, quality, poseability, etc. This (or Kylo) will be my first and I'm curious about what the differences are from 1:6 scale.

And yes the helmet does look spot on.

Take a look at the pics for Boba Fett and their Iron Man Mark 43. They're both very good in all those categories you're asking about.

Take a look at the pics for Boba Fett and their Iron Man Mark 43. They're both very good in all those categories you're asking about.

I have both. The mark 43 1/4 scores 10 out of 10. On the other side, Boba is much more difficult to pose since he has some articulation restrictions due to the outfit, mostly on his shoulders. But I have accomplished every single pose I tried with him. So it's not much of a big deal.

Yeah I'll admit the helmet does look great in this picture. And yes ...I think this is long overdue

yeah in every other photo it looks super shiny, like plastic shiny and a lot more so then the rest of him which I did not like. It looks very normal in this photo. Wish it was ESB or ROTJ though ;p

ce26d4d9793c25934ad234466cac5861.jpg

I found this image online. Not sure if it is Rogue One or not tho

This looks like the Disneyland style character costume Vader...narrow dome, super glossy, square cheeks, no subtle edges and details or tricky facets in the face...just straight up major angles... loosely based on the ESB ... Small shoulder armour.

It's really kinda a friendly looking Vader like this:
image.jpeg

5f12634fa7e6cbe0a49b271c5a1dc060.jpg

Here is a better look at the Vader from the Rogue One poster.

Also...haha that Disney Vader...."weeeeeee". Seeing him on a ride is so funny and ridiculous and at the same time makes my day.

Back