HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would probably use the Shaw sculpt a lot on this figure. It’s just so well done and is MY Anakin.

I only need one Vader and this might be it!

I want this so badly. It looks great and is the stuff of my dreams since I was 9 years old... but alas, pricepoint is too rich for me.

:monkey2

people keep talking about QS, like there has been a lot of them.... what other QS Star Wars has there been, particularly HT, other than Fett?

people keep talking about QS, like there has been a lot of them.... what other QS Star Wars has there been, particularly HT, other than Fett?

ROTJ Boba Fett and Darth Vader are the only two quarter scale figures available so far.

Quarter scale Stormtrooper and TFA Kylo Ren have had prototypes shown at conventions. I believe we are on the brink of a QS Stormtrooper reveal that the figure is teased in the QS Vader photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pre-ordered through Alter Ego. I had $100 in credit there and talked myself into the idea that this reduction in price was enough to buy it.

I'm such a push over.

Now comes the LONG wait.

Just pre-ordered through Alter Ego. I had $100 in credit there and talked myself into the idea that this reduction in price was enough to buy it.

I'm such a push over.

Now comes the LONG wait.

Wow I might have to consider using them more. How long or how many purchases does it take to get that much in credit?

Just ordered. I think I waited a year for Iron Studios Vader. That felt like forever. 18 months is a doozy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've seen it on display and it's a fantastic looking piece...if i were into statues i'd pick one up...but for me the face mask/helmet looked off.

On this scale it should be close to perfect...which is what i see in this HT version..
It is a beauty. The wait was long but worth it. I'm glad they didn't do ROTS personally.

I want this so badly. It looks great and is the stuff of my dreams since I was 9 years old... but alas, pricepoint is too rich for me.

:monkey2

Yeah as much as I spend on this hobby every year, it still feels like an awful lot. Although I think if I cancel a couple preorders next year it'll be a bit easier to justify the cost. And I'm not really feeling much interest in IW Cap or Iron Spidey anymore...

Yeah as much as I spend on this hobby every year, it still feels like an awful lot. Although I think if I cancel a couple preorders next year it'll be a bit easier to justify the cost. And I'm not really feeling much interest in IW Cap or Iron Spidey anymore...

I don’t have anything on order except the PCS 1/3 Judge Dredd EX, so I’m alright

I "sacrificed" the Royal Guards and Evil Anakin for this. Currently have Emperor Deluxe and ESB Vader on PO. Not even going down the prequel rabbit hole.

This is a ways off. Get on a Sideshow payment plan and it will be paid off by the time it's out or soon after.

I "sacrificed" the Royal Guards and Evil Anakin for this. Currently have Emperor Deluxe and ESB Vader on PO. Not even going down the prequel rabbit hole.

This is a ways off. Get on a Sideshow payment plan and it will be paid off by the time it's out or soon after.

That’s what I did, I ordered through Sideshow just for the lower NRD really. I was going to go though BBTS, but their NRD is twice as much as Sideshow’s

Wow I might have to consider using them more. How long or how many purchases does it take to get that much in credit?

It's been over year of accumulation. Alter Ego also gives you rewards for following them on social media and on your birthday. I also like it that they offer free shipping on most of their 12" figures.

And it works well with me that you can pay using PayPal. I usually sell a lot on eBay and have quite the stash at PayPal... a stash that my wife is blissfully unaware of. :wink1:

Of course buying from anyone but Sideshow, you have to add another month on the wait time... which sucks.

Last edited:
How much is shipping from timewalker typically? I know it says this is oversized so will be more than normal, but is it significantly less than sideshow usually?

Timewalker shipping is usually about $10 for me, so with their discount I'm back up to retail. Sideshow is $12 or so on top of the retail, so much better to go with Timewalker.

Back