Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to admit, I've watched this movie around 5x and it gets better every time-I think this film may go the road of Blade Runner where in 10 years time it will be more appreciated than upon its initial release. Just wish HT's would give any kind of tease already-thought it would hit with the Blu & DVD release

Every thing you wrote was my feeling as well.Got it on blue ray and every time i watch it becomes more classic.

Every thing you wrote was my feeling as well.Got it on blue ray and every time i watch it becomes more classic.

Absolutely-saw it twice in theaters and it stuck with me, which a good film should. Like I said, went through the same experience in '82 with Blade Runner-mainstream audiences were not ready for that type of film-I was only 15 @ the time, but I knew I just watched a really special movie.

Have to admit, I've watched this movie around 5x and it gets better every time-I think this film may go the road of Blade Runner where in 10 years time it will be more appreciated than upon its initial release. Just wish HT's would give any kind of tease already-thought it would hit with the Blu & DVD release

:exactly::goodpost:

If HT only made 2 from this line I'd like them to make an Engineer and a Deacon. I mean these two are the main reasons I watched this movie in the first place and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

If HT decides to only make 2 human type figures, I'd like them to make a David and Shaw.

Oh and about the movie itself. I do agree with some of you. When I watch the movie again and again, I start to like it more and more also. In fact, I think I'll watch it again after work tonight. :)

All good thanks. Getting married in 10 weeks.:yess:

pulp_fiction4910.jpg

It's... your future. I see... I see less time spent on toy forums...

i have watched this film for like 20 times already, i even bought the collector's edition blu-ray and STILL no teaser from Hot Toys...very disappointing. Just how hard is it for HT to make a **** engineer????

Oh wait a sec are you trying to imply that i can't have an opinion of my own?
Don't bother Rethorical question i know how fanboys react :)

I have all the designs available from the movie coming for the art book, bluray and private collection and yeah I, me myself and I think that the design they went with the space suit sucks. There are way much better unsused designs, especially one by ridley scott himself wich was finalized and almost used. The perfect bridge between ALIEN puffy suits and those diving ones from PROMETHEUS.

Deal with it, its not that i don't agree with you that i'm wrong... Or right but i know what I like despite what the hype/fanboys might say :)

Last edited:
Back