Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keeping the faith that we'll still see Shaw or David. If they were confident enough to announce "fall" as the first reveal then that means they've been actively working on one or more figures for months now which is different than if they announced "oh we've got the license, hopefully we'll get around to a prototype someday."

I'm keeping the faith that we'll still see Shaw or David. If they were confident enough to announce "fall" as the first reveal then that means they've been actively working on one or more figures for months now which is different than if they announced "oh we've got the license, hopefully we'll get around to a prototype someday."

It's always quiet this time of year anyway. We may see some new announcements in the new year with specs and reveals from February onwards.

Well...here we are in a new year....and nothing for this license...not a whisper.

ANYTHING? Is it DOA, HT? Throw us a line here....

I understand dropping Green Lantern, but really? Prometheus? This is actually a surprise.

If we get an Engineer it will most probs just be the Engineer. As much as the extra accessories would be great this is Hot Toys; they've started to cut way back on the extras.

I would be happy with just the Engineer... as long as it comes with the the elephant helmet and chest piece.

I'm pretty happy that HT showed us snake eyes since it's a different license other than IM, Predator, or Terminator.

But I'm a little surprised that we're getting this before Prometheus, Batman Returns, BTTF, Expendables 2 and X-men first Class.

Just seems a bit strange when you consider that people have been waiting for thos licenses for a while now.

I'm pretty happy that HT showed us snake eyes since it's a different license other than IM, Predator, or Terminator.

But I'm a little surprised that we're getting this before Prometheus, Batman Returns, BTTF, Expendables 2 and X-men first Class.

Just seems a bit strange when you consider that people have been waiting for thos licenses for a while now.

Hot Toys is always *** backwards and pushes the big names down for bull**** that can wait.

This is why I generally can't be bothered with hot toys anymore. I suppose the fans who were going to buy these right from the start up until now don't really matter then ?. If they think there could be a chance they're not going to go through with the line there's not much point in announcing it at all.

I'd be very surprised if this sees the light of day now.

I understand dropping Prometheus, but really? Green Lantern? Where's my six pack...

2346514-oh_you_super.jpg

You guys not checked out Hot Toys facebook page recently; it's GI Joe all the way now!

I know. Da fawk...

As much as I am looking forward to seeing their Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson sculpt, (he's a badass mofo), I'd still liked to have seen something Prometheus related and also be safe in the knowledge that their next Predator figure is not another 10 months away.

:exactly: I can't wait to see a really cool Johnson toy! His old wrestling figures just never did him any justice! Go HT! :hi5:

Back