Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only recently started collecting Hot Toy figures. Bit I am mega excited to get my hands on thier Prometheus line. So glad to see at least some indication they are going ahead with this line.

Excitement increased by 1000!!! lol

Bri

we need Shaw!
Prometheus-prometheus-2012-film-31067635-1200-763.jpg

While I'm absolutely *ecstatic* that we're still getting HT Prometheus and presumably Shaw it is a bit of a bummer if that's the suit they gave her because it means no David head or axe.

Still could come with the Engineer head though. :pray:

I liked the film but really would only be interested in the fully suited Engineer because of the iconic tie in to the original Alien. That next to my big chap would be incredibe!!

It's gotta be David. Shaw wears a unique armor, different shape of the grey/brown pieces and it has orange tubes. The armor in the picture is the more 'generic' armor that the rest of the crew wears when they venture outside.

Just look at the breast plate, it's not Shaw's armor.

It's gotta be David. Shaw wears a unique armor, different shape of the grey/brown pieces and it has orange tubes. The armor in the picture is the more 'generic' armor that the rest of the crew wears when they venture outside.

Just look at the breast plate, it's not Shaw's armor.

She wore the same suit as the others the first time they ventured into the Engineer's ship.

prometheus-movie-image-09.jpg

Note that the HT figure has that unique silver thing that hung on the left side of her belt.

481352_10151200609342344_805455765_n.jpg

She wore the same suit as the others the first time they ventured into the Engineer's ship.

prometheus-movie-image-09.jpg

Note that the HT figure has that unique silver thing that hung on the left side of her belt.

481352_10151200609342344_805455765_n.jpg

Ok, thanks for the info; so she only wore the "hero" suit at the end. Well I'm gonna be hoping it is David then!

Yeah looks like Shaw..the size of the suit is smallish and it just looks petite in the photo

I'm glad we're getting this version. It looks much better than the rubber under suit.

But if it turns out to be David that would also be great! Fasenbender is great in the film.

Bri

Notice also how the chest armor is closer to the belt on her suit compared to the male suits... After Shaw I hope we get at least David..

I prefer the simpler suit. The piping on Red Skull's uniform didn't look too great IMO so I'm glad they didn't go that route.

Back