Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GI Joe Retaliation was originally scheduled to be released the same month as Prometheus. So if HT began working on figures for both movies at the same time we may still yet see a Shaw or David in the next week or two. :pray:

I think there will be some teaser soon. I havent lost hope just a little interest.Unless we see a engineer

I truly hope that Hot Toys gives this movie the respect it really deserves. None. That movie doesn't exist in my universe. Yes, it had some cool designs, but they were wrapped around meaningless crap that failed to make me care. I care nothing for figures from this movie. Maybe Hot Toys feels the same.

I truly hope that Hot Toys gives this movie the respect it really deserves. None. That movie doesn't exist in my universe. Yes, it had some cool designs, but they were wrapped around meaningless crap that failed to make me care. I care nothing for figures from this movie. Maybe Hot Toys feels the same.

Now I love you even more, Nathan... :monkey2

So what if the story & plot leave a little to be desired - the characters & designs are great.

Bring on the figures. :cool:

I feel the same , art is art. And the movie was good watch.Yeah it didn't give us a Alien feel but i am a not as picky as the next alien fan.Love the comics and Giger works so the next alien fan is soooooo angry they didn't get what they wanted.

I truly just want the engineer and chair suited engineer .I hate hot toys rubber figures

Engineer and David would probably be the only ones to really tempt me.

Why the deacon? Its so random to me.Is it because its the closest to the alien

Just love the design.:yess:

deacon_prometheusmovie_still.jpg

Have to admit, I've watched this movie around 5x and it gets better every time-I think this film may go the road of Blade Runner where in 10 years time it will be more appreciated than upon its initial release. Just wish HT's would give any kind of tease already-thought it would hit with the Blu & DVD release

Back