Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t remember what has happened in years past. Does hot toys typically reveal more figures as the the con goes on, or are the day one reveals all that we get?
If so, kinda lackluster with rehashed clones, rehashed r2 and jango, the c3 nobody asked for, and only really one main character (bespin leia). I am glad for fans of solo, but how many get made?

Is this the version that most people wanted? I thought many people were clamoring for a Bespin escape version. Though I suppose with this sculpt, you can now have one. Even if HT releases one, it’d seem cheaper to just get the sculpt from this figure and essentially have two outfits/looks in one figure.

I’d take either or, myself. This one would look great in between ESB Han & Lando — hopefully those get made.

I’m hoping for an ESB Lando myself. My ESB/Bespin Han is the SSC Carbonite Han. And I’m going to stick with my Hoth Leia as my ESB Leia. It’s my favorite ESB outfit, and I also think it covers the most ground in the film.

No Han Bespin, no Lando, no Luke Endor, no Leia Endor...

5036E3E2-796D-4BE6-88E5-4095504484B9.jpeg

:lol I will say leave it to Hot Toys selling me on something I didn’t think I really wanted but now will probably instantly pre-order. This is a look I didn’t fully expect them to make and not one that I consider that memorable personally, but damn if this isn’t a nice looking figure.

My thoughts exactly....the Fisher estate must be selling her license cheap.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I don’t think they own her likeness. Lucasfilm did while she was alive. She always joked that she had to send George a few bucks every time she looked in the mirror.

With this headsculpt and the Hoth body all we'd need is her heels to make a Bespin escape Leia right?

I do hope the base is a place holder for now...this would look even better with white interior floors.

Back