Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$25 to ship to ny, what a rip-off. It?s getting to the point that I may wait until a few figures are in stock and order 2 at a time. Will save a little $$. I am definitely going to do that with the leia /wicket set and the extra general leia I want.

$25 to ship to ny, what a rip-off. It?s getting to the point that I may wait until a few figures are in stock and order 2 at a time. Will save a little $$. I am definitely going to do that with the leia /wicket set and the extra general leia I want.

Just order at places with free shipping.

Just got a notice from Alter Ego. They're expecting their shipment from SS in about a week.

Shipping costs were increased just about everywhere this year.

Sideshow has charged so I assume this will ship today or tomorrow.

Thanks for posting! I was waiting for someone to do that so I could switch my payment plan to single payment when it was time. No way I am waiting until next month for her - it has already been too long!

I think PC gets their stock through Sideshow for many figs so hopefully SSC shipping means PC will ship within the next two weeks.

Should have gotten this from Sideshow but I have so many of those friggin PC pennies.:gah:

They will probably add the tax at shipping for those older pre-orders. Thats what they did when they started collecting sales tax for australian orders.

I can now confirm that Sideshow is not charging tax on orders placed last year, but is charging tax on new orders placed this year. This change probably varies based on the state you live in though.

I should have mine Wednesday. For these shipping prices from Sideshow they really should be double boxed and/or at least priority mailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have mine Wednesday. For these shipping prices from Sideshow they really should be double boxed and/or at least priority mailed.

Yeah, those are exactly my thoughts. $25 for slapping a label on the shipper AND slow shipping is really pushing it.

F207B48C-5487-4A26-94A2-1B62B517885A.jpg
I got her they other day. I really think it’s his is the best Leila portrait they have done.

She arrived on Saturday, and I unboxed her today. Like all the other Leia figures, she’s absolutely stunning in person.

63d46d17b79e855551ddac1e01a076d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back