Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice figure.

20200121_192525.jpg
20200121_192508.jpg
20200121_192455.jpg

20200121_192435.jpg

Looks superb there Chakaman - thanks for the pics. Hoping I get mine from PC soon.

i would love a lobot release to go along with the bespin motif. or bespin guard along with lando and han. heck surprise us with something out of the blue :monkey3

Wife is sick so I was able to smuggle leia in undetected. I can?t wait until she goes to sleep tonight so I can open my $200 Barbie. I will then spend a significant amount of time posing her. I will then repeat the process tomorrow with dx luke.

Wife is sick so I was able to smuggle leia in undetected. I can?t wait until she goes to sleep tonight so I can open my $200 Barbie. I will then spend a significant amount of time posing her. I will then repeat the process tomorrow with dx luke.

I see a divorce in your future. :wink1:

i would love a lobot release to go along with the bespin motif. or bespin guard along with lando and han. heck surprise us with something out of the blue :monkey3

The possibility of us successfully getting a 1/6 Lobot is approximately 3,720 to 1.

So I unboxed leia quickly. Really gorgeous likeness in hand. It looks like a little Carrie on the shelf. However, without a bespin han, lando, or Chewbacca, it is missing something.
I have bespin luke with yoda so she looks really lonely. Hurry up ht

Received mine yesterday. I guess I'm happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Received mine yesterday. I guess I'm happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You don't sound too impressed. Please share your thoughts. Pics so far look good even though she is pretty bare of accessories. Was it the cost more than the actual figure?

I was intent on getting her as well but holding out for a sale.

Yeah this is one where I'll wait and see, but if I miss out I'm fine with it. I just have nothing to do with the figure by itself right now, and I think the final sculpt is last place as far as the OT Leia's go.

Mine shipped from AE this morning.

And yeah it's a bit frustrating not having any other figures to pose this with. Although I guess she can at least keep Hoth Leia company. Lol

Back