Hot Toys Prince of Persia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking foward to seeing figures from this line. hopefully we do get Gemma's character as well as Gyllenhal's

Anybody else think they'll sneak Dastan this week for the films release? (like they did with Perseus)

From Hot toys facebook page :

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is coming this week!

Check out the official website for video clips, photo gallery,
downloads, etc. and stay tuned with us for the MMS update very soon!

From HT Faceook:

Prince of Persia – Prince is coming on time!
Ready to watch the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie? Here comes the preview to kill your thirst first!
To keep up with the movie launch in many places this week, we are proud to present the teaser of the long awaiting Prince Dastan collectible figure! More photos are coming soon. Stay tuned for update!

32480_397451242343_58690437343_4598379_4427385_n.jpg

Dang, that looks cool. I wish they would get the Lotr lic.

This will go nicely with the dozens of McFarlane Prince of Persia figures warming the pegs at Target.

They can give us this dopey character, but no Rorschach.:mad:

Looks good so far, I guess. The Prince's costume in the film is based on a design from the worst game in the PoP series (Warrior Within)...but whatever.

They can give us this dopey character, but no Rorschach.:mad:

:lol Your bitterness is showing. It's not a good color on you. Rorschach ain't happening.

Worst for you but not for me.

And that looks really nice for the moment.

Watched the film today and thought it was great :rock I hope the figures turn out looking good, because I'm definately interested in getting them.

Hot Toys now has me hoping in advance that a movie will suck so that I don't have to buy their figures from it :slap

The detail on the costume and dagger are amazing...this is a must-get for me. Hopefully the movie succeeds so we'll see more characters as well.

The likeness will make or break this for me. If they can give me a good likeness it'll be bought without question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back