Prince of Pop - Halftime show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Soosoo and Win are also doing Superbowl Prince! Confirmed by sculptor and TNS.... Very excited for another version. šŸ”„

1000034525.jpg
1000034526.jpg
1000034527.jpg

Slow your roll haters, itā€™s obviously not a finished sculpt.

FWIW, I absolutely see him in there, and this sculpt as it is has tons more personality & attitude than the first one, which was accurate-esque visually but devoid of his personality.

Any truly successful sculpt of him should have some of that ā€œmy name is Princeā€ ā€˜tude - which is missing from the 1/4 scale shots weā€™ve seen so far.

I'm curious as the sculptor also posted this last year saying " purple rain" so I'm wondering if they are doing what they did with Freddie.

I'll probably grab a few of the halftime version though, I also agree the likeness is in there but until painted it's hard to gauge.
1000034562.png

1000034563.png

I think the sculpt will get there. Hopefully theyā€™ll produce at least a couple more versions:
When Doves Cry
Batdance

It looks pretty good to me so far, definitely ordering this one if the paint is good! I thought the first was really good but could've been painted a bit more realistically, I hope this one improves that.

Back