Hot Toys Prince of Persia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HT just premiered new TrueTypes on the lady side so it might be that we'd get a Gemma Arterton figure as well....might make a great Bond arm candy kitbash if it happens.

I love that they picked this license, i must have sent them 50+ emails begging for PP game stuff, but ill gladly settly for this as its close enough, and jake isnt an ugly guy, plus they just anounced a new game and from what i can tell they are going back to the original prince from the dominating 3 games i love so dearly.

that last game was a slap in the face

There seems to be quite a variety of characters they can do given what we've seen so far in the previews. Here's hoping the line succeeds so we get a complete set.

the movie designs itself seems like its more based on the Warrior Within design
919989_front.jpg

jake-gyllenhaal-prince-of-persia-movie-poster_a.jpg

I can't wait for this. I'd definitely buy a Jake G. Not sure if I would buy any others though.

New trailer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IafFo-1Mu2g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IafFo-1Mu2g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks okay. Kinda pisses me off they'll be devoting time and resources to this rather than giving us the rest of the damn Watchmen.

Looks okay. Kinda pisses me off they'll be devoting time and resources to this rather than giving us the rest of the damn Watchmen.

I want the Watchmen too but unfortunately the rest of them will probably never get done because the movie didn't do huge business and it is now old news, very sad but that is probably the case

I'm sure we are just going to get the Prince & that's it... like the Origins Wolverine line.

I actually hope this movie is as good at PoTC 1 so they give us more than Dastan, I hope we get Gemma's character as well. We could see Ben Kingsley's character too, but that's even less likely.

I recently saw some commercials on a Dutch movie site about this movie and it suddenly got my attention. I watched the trailers again after that and I enjoyed them better than when I first saw them. I guess this movie slipped under my radar a bit. Maybe because I never played the games or anything... :dunno

Anyway, now I'm definitely looking forward to see what HT is gonna do with this license. The could do some great stuff IMO.

I actually hope this movie is as good at PoTC 1 so they give us more than Dastan, I hope we get Gemma's character as well. We could see Ben Kingsley's character too, but that's even less likely.

:lecture Exactly, me too!
I think it would look great to display Dastan and Tamina figs side by side :)
And a Ben Kingsley figure would be pretty awesome too!

By the way, is that Gemma Arterton in your sig, Hunnipot?

Sure is, isn't she gorgeous? :love

If the movie sucks I'm only going to buy her if they make her. Maybe Jake too since he's hot - but so far i'm resisting the "hot" guy figures from crappy movies, ie. Perseus. :lol

Sure is, isn't she gorgeous? :love

Definitely!!!! :love :naughty
I'd love to see HT make her character!

If the movie sucks I'm only going to buy her if they make her. Maybe Jake too since he's hot - but so far i'm resisting the "hot" guy figures from crappy movies, ie. Perseus. :lol

:lol :lol :lol
I haven't seen Clash yet... I'm going to tomorrow, even though I haven't heard a lot of good things about it. Still, my expectations are pretty low now so I might actually enjoy it :D

Well it wasn't "crappy" but definitely not iconic or good enough to buy a $150 figure from (imo) unless you really like the actor or something.

It wasn't as bad as people are saying, I had a good time watching it. Hope you enjoy it Ingo!! Let me know! :)

Well it wasn't "crappy" but definitely not iconic or good enough to buy a $150 figure from (imo) unless you really like the actor or something.

It wasn't as bad as people are saying, I had a good time watching it. Hope you enjoy it Ingo!! Let me know! :)

Thank you! :)
I'll let you know!! :rock

There have been numerous designs for the modern Prince. One for each new game, actually:

11896-l.jpg

919989_front.jpg

Prince_of_persia_two_thrones_PC_CG.jpg

the 3 above are the same prince character, just from different games.
The one below is from a fairly recent reboot of the Prince of Persia franchise. I think the movie clearly picks and chooses some design elements from the game.

prince-of-persia-art-1.jpg
PoP_S_010.jpg

Does that mean we won't have a 4th prince of persia after the first 3?

I looking forward to see Gemma's character :rotfl

Since this is Disney's next Pirates of The Caribbean (sure it will hit)
and Gemma gets some action in the movie (I hope)
Then Hot Toys should get her released like Black Widow in IM2. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back