Hot Toys Prince of Persia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, these new pics definitely upped my interest in this figure...the lower portion of the face looks spot on!

Really? I haven't seen the film. I am going by SS PF banner across the top of the page which looks like a decent representation and the HT lower portion looks different. I hope the likeness is spot on, the teasers sparked my interest.

Really? I haven't seen the film. I am going by SS PF banner across the top of the page which looks like a decent representation and the HT lower portion looks different. I hope the likeness is spot on, the teasers sparked my interest.

Well the SS PF does look decent, but it looks like HT nailed the mouth and nose :rock

Sigh...this might be another case of, "Well, the movie wasn't all that great, but the character was awesome!" :banghead Damn you Hot Toys.

Well the SS PF does look decent, but it looks like HT nailed the mouth and nose :rock

Sigh...this might be another case of, "Well, the movie wasn't all that great, but the character was awesome!" :banghead Damn you Hot Toys.

I haven't seen the film yet. I often enjoy films folks bash (XMO:Wolverine) therefore, I won't allow to cloud my judgement but HT teasers looks interesting.

The character design in th efilm was spot-on...the characters were meh. Tehy had potential to be great, but I never felt like you got enough time with the interesting ones. This movie needs to keep doing well internationally because I'd love a sequel (same characters better writing)

I haven't seen the film yet. I often enjoy films folks bash (XMO:Wolverine) therefore, I won't allow to cloud my judgement but HT teasers looks interesting.

Im with you. I actually like Wolverine and even Term Salv. Were they the greatest? No but it was fun tv. I even like the Transformer sequel. Have yet to watch the original. This one looks good. The skin texture is pretty intense right now but Im sure it will be smoothed out by production.

It was a good old fashioned adventure film. Unlike previous game adaptations it made an effort to give us interesting characters that we could care about not be bored by. That and the fact that it didn't feel like someone just filmed the actual gameplay from few different angles like in the other game based films. It was a film in its own right and that's why I think it succeeded. I hope there is a sequel because I'd like to spend some more time with these characters.

not exactly perfect... but the angle is quite close... perhaps I should enlarge the top a bit more...

expect full specs and pics... today... in a few hours time..

popsan1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back