Hot Toys - Prey: Feral Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be worst then sausage fingers…
IMG_4858.gif

Attachments

• IMG_4858.gif
    IMG_4858.gif
    11.3 MB · Views: 0
Well the film has been surprisingly popular, and imo is pretty decent so there’s no reason why a sequal wouldn’t move forward.
Why Disney didn’t release it in cinemas is beyond me… mind you, a lot of Dinsey’s practices are questionable at best.

Hot toys use to be a huge predator figure maker back then. They started out making predator toys and they should never forget their roots. Alien and predator would reign supreme next to tdk and iron man stuff. It would be stupid of them to not make this. It’s only one predator too.

Hot toys use to be a huge predator figure maker back then. They started out making predator toys and they should never forget their roots. Alien and predator would reign supreme next to tdk and iron man stuff. It would be stupid of them to not make this. It’s only one predator too.
The lack of new 1/6 Preds is concerning.

Hot Toys have released the Pred on their facetube page. Looks really nice, even with the exposed joints. I think the colour along with the skin texture helps hide them a bit. All in all though - nice 👌🏻

Well…I am on Sideshow’s RSVP list for this Predator and I will be purchasing this “Feral Predator” as soon as it is available. I am extremely excited and happy that Hot Toys have decided to make this figure. :cool:

Crazy pricing! I paid £89 for my first Hot Toys Pred. :ohbfrank:
Yep. And GBR are generally cheaper than a lot of other UK retailers.
I'd be curious to see how well this sells. I might not personally like this design but I acknowledge its an impressive figure. It's also very expensive. I've seen Iron Man and Venom figures around this price but Predator is not Marvel. It doesn't have that enormous audience.
I'm predicting limited numbers produced.

Yep. And GBR are generally cheaper than a lot of other UK retailers.
I'd be curious to see how well this sells. I might not personally like this design but I acknowledge its an impressive figure. It's also very expensive. I've seen Iron Man and Venom figures around this price but Predator is not Marvel. It doesn't have that enormous audience.
I'm predicting limited numbers produced.
Jungle Hunter would (at-a-push) justify the price. Clearly the most in demand figure from the license.

Back