Hot Toys Predators to be Released???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My apologies. I, now believe, was the one who was talking out of his ass. I'm just very anticipated for the new figures and got a little annoyed on how information was not shared and a carried away with my harsh post. I did not know. Sorry about that. All apologies go off to those who I offended. Especially you Mr. Q.

My apologies. I, now believe, was the one who was talking out of his ass. I'm just very anticipated for the new figures and got a little annoyed on how information was not shared and a carried away with my harsh post. I did not know. Sorry about that. All apologies go off to those who I offended. Especially you Mr. Q.

Most often, it's how we "Sideshowfreaks" or more correctly, just "freaks" do things. Insiders share what they can, even if it's just a quick blurb, then ultimately, share everything when it can be revealed. We're very appreciative of the insiders who're here and the fact that they're even gracious enough to share what little they can. P!tu is another perfect example of this. He visits Sideshow and gets to see tons of WIPs and despite being handcuffed on what he can show, still doesn't hesitate to drop clues here and there. I, for one, commend them for it. :D

HT's Predators.... looks to be new rubber bodies (with T-800/Wolverine type arms?).... so Predators finally getting the rubber body treatment
127_59155_12775b8ef1ea79c.jpg

HT's Predators.... looks to be new rubber bodies (with T-800/Wolverine type arms?).... so Predators finally getting the rubber body treatment
127_59155_12775b8ef1ea79c.jpg

That is sweet! I don't mind the rubber body treatment. Without the netting the joints become even more exposed so rubber skin ain't bad.

I know the production run won't be that perfect but I can't friggin wait for that to show up!

That is sweet! I don't mind the rubber body treatment. Without the netting the joints become even more exposed so rubber skin ain't bad.
The knees... looks to be what's used on "Perseus"... and the arms ... limited articulation... I would have preferred King Leo's arms (with shoulder spilt from the body) and legs style.

Last edited:
It looks really cool, but I always worry about rubber body figures. If they're covered up with clothes like Wolverine or Dutch, it isn't as bad, but ones like this and the Aliens make me afraid of how long they'll last before they start deteriorating.

Im not too hyped for the rubber body either, but it doesnt look bad at all from that angle :D

I don't own one, but I've heard bad things about the rubber bodies. Which ones were some of the firsts? Is there a thread (with pics) somewhere detailing the deterioration?

I dont think its that bad actually. There's no point in panicking.
You get the figure into a decent pose and dont play around with it too much, keep it at a normal display place, normal room temperature and possibly not moisty. Everything will be OK. At least thats what I believe, had Dutch and Billy only for a year or so.

What I dont like about a rubber body is that its a dust collector, and hard to pose.

Back