Hot Toys Predators to be Released???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually wish that jaw on Mr. Blacks helmet would be removable, as a separate accessory. Would give some variety to the figure aswell.

You know Hot Toys has innovated the rubber bodies quite a bit lately and if these are made in the same style as the T-800 body, I'm super psyched about them and can't wait to add them to my display. I'm also happy to see that they have elbow joints instead of rubber sleeves. The arms are usually my main concern regarding rubber bodies.

Bring on the Predators specs Hot Toys!:hi5::panic:

Wow, Mr.B does look pretty awesome...kinda glad I got waitlisted on the Guardian...$200 more bucks to spend on Preds that are not pieced together variants...

Wow, Mr.B does look pretty awesome...kinda glad I got waitlisted on the Guardian...$200 more bucks to spend on Preds that are not pieced together variants...

Furious1, I thought you got one. I think your name is listed in the checklist thread as one of the people that secured one.

Extra money to spend on Predators is always good by the way.

As I told ElderP earlier, I already own most of the worthwhile HT Preds, so if I miss out, that's ok. Also, as long as I have my Predator Maquette Ex., I'll be happy. Its a little annoying because I have gone 100% Predator with my collection, and haven't purchased anything in months...then the Guardian comes up and I cant get it...frustrating.

This was posted by Agen in the Predators spoilers thread. Incase you dont check out that thread:

mrblackteaser.jpg

I can understand that. When you're strictly a Predator collector, it's cool to be able to get the big new item and you've probably been looking forward to a new release since it's been a long while since you've bought any collectibles.

You never know, the waitlist might convert and if it doesn't I'm pretty sure there will be a few Predator items shown at SDCC that will more than make up for it.

His mask and armor look a little rough around the edges but maybe that has something to do with the movie design.

i like the original :(
but wasn't the original more of a mirror? the HCG bust certainly suggests so and that was supposed to be scanned from the last screen used bio?

Yes LintHart you are right....the original P1 Bio (1987) was mirrored (not black) and had a fine black mesh over the lenses. It was just hard to tell in the movie.

Back