Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember wrapping my own presents one Xmas eve, it seemed so pointless:lol And yet tearing open Xmas paper was always part of the fun...but moreso if you didn't know what the present was or at least hadn't seen the box with your own eyes beforehand.

I got my TA Royce parts yesterday and have the whole figure assembled now, except for the boots. I'm going to pick up some real 1/6 boots and see how they look. He looks perfect on the TT Advanced body. I'll post some pics soon.

It's Poyce according the brown shipping box. ;)

My shipper says Royce.

You won't regret it bud, especially if you plan on getting Mr. Black too.

Oh, I plan on it. I was on the fence about getting into this line but I think the Royce figure is amazing so I caved. I was very happy to see the Berzerker pics in Crawford's review when I got home. The in-hand pics in the Berzerker thread run the gamut and there's so much crazy mouthing off in there that I was happy to see a clear, honest review from someone who doesn't take it so seriously.

I got my TA Royce parts yesterday and have the whole figure assembled now, except for the boots. I'm going to pick up some real 1/6 boots and see how they look. He looks perfect on the TT Advanced body. I'll post some pics soon.

Please post pics! I have mine on a advance tt body and he has a really short neck and looks funny. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but do love it way better on the advance tt because of the articulation.

I got Royce and Berserker last week and am really impressed with these figures. I'm glad I got Berserker (despite my initial doubts), but I don't think I'll bother with the Falconer and Tracker.

I bought an extra AA-12 for the magazine, and I'm glad I did because the drum mag fits perfectly inside the pouch. It's certainly not essential, but it's nice to know it's in there.

Just in case you haven't seen how amazingly awesome Royce and Berserker look together:

IMG_5532.jpg

Fear is reborn...I will come back. Anyone care to guess what they mean to say? "I will come back" sounds like a poncy rephrasing of Arnie's signature line and yet Arnie has nothing to do with Predators.

Just got this today! This has to be on my list of figures of the year. The detail is great. If you are a fan of the movie, you have to get this guy. Very cool piece. Worth the money forsure.

:lol I think it's basically trying to say that we should be scared because Berserker has arrived. It's one of those things that probably doesn't translate to English.

Royce is coming back to take Mr. Black home to live in harmony, and not in a hellish stinky jungle world! He is fear reborn! AND HE WILL COME BACK!

Back