Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm Still can't pull the trigger on this one. I really like it tho

Think there is just to much comming out T1 T800, MKVI, Barns

I haven't done a mod, not sure how I'd go about it. For now I've just pulled his head up off the neck a bit. The original TDK suit Batman figure had an extralong TT neck with it for the Bruce Wayne head but mines in use elsewhere, also I think its the old shiny, undetailed style.

A few shots of my Royce with a spare drum in his pouch.

100_4747-1.jpg

100_4745-1.jpg

100_4748-1.jpg

Toylion very nice collection.I scrolled through it ,very cool.Your place must look like a toy store.

I finally manged to open my Royce today! Really superb figure, glad I caved! :)
How do you guys make the shoulder strap on the gun go all the ways over his shoulder without the clip coming off? When he is holding it with both hands?

Thanks toylion, I just got around to putting my Royce together (what a pain) and used your photos to figure out where the small knife went. Just wish his shot gun strap would stay fixed to his shot gun barrel.

How do you guys make the shoulder strap on the gun go all the ways over his shoulder without the clip coming off? When he is holding it with both hands?

I thought the girlfriend wanted you to wait until Christmas? Mine's a gift, so I've got to wait until then unfortunately.:impatient:

I thought the girlfriend wanted you to wait until Christmas? Mine's a gift, so I've got to wait until then unfortunately.:impatient:

That was Berzerker which is already here and locked away until Xmas like a good little boy! :D
The thought of also keep Royce until then crossed my mind but I need that Hot Toys fix.

I had to open the strap up for it to reach all the way around his shoulder and around his back. Make it as long as possible so it doesn't have a lot of tension pulling on the clip(ring). It still want to come out but I gently squeezed it back, feels like it's make of plastic and was afraid it might break. If it does I'll just put a wire one on.

I had to open the strap up for it to reach all the way around his shoulder and around his back. Make it as long as possible so it doesn't have a lot of tension pulling on the clip(ring). It still want to come out but I gently squeezed it back, feels like it's make of plastic and was afraid it might break. If it does I'll just put a wire one on.

Cool! I'll go do that! Thanks! :)

That was Berzerker which is already here and locked away until Xmas like a good little boy! :D
The thought of also keep Royce until then crossed my mind but I need that Hot Toys fix.

Excellent, excellent. With any luck, Berserker will be here by Christmas. Here's hoping.

Fingers crossed! I take it you are awaiting on Sideshow to get them in?

Well I have him pre-ordered through Alter Ego Comics. They're supposed to get him around the 17th of December. They're a couple states away from me and I usually get stuff from them 3 days after they ship it, so I might make it if I'm lucky.:pray:

I should have Berserker and Chris Taylor this coming week. The new 10ft Christmas tree is up along with all the other decorations etc and its making me nostalgiac for Xmas's past when we used to actually have presents under the tree.....kinda tempted to keep one or both Berserker and Taylor till Christmas since its likely, along with a few incoming star wars toys, to be my last delivery before next year. What to do. Its been a few years since I bothered to keep anything to open on the 25th.

I should have Berserker and Chris Taylor this coming week. The new 10ft Christmas tree is up along with all the other decorations etc and its making me nostalgiac for Xmas's past when we used to actually have presents under the tree.....kinda tempted to keep one or both Berserker and Taylor till Christmas since its likely, along with a few incoming star wars toys, to be my last delivery before next year. What to do. Its been a few years since I bothered to keep anything to open on the 25th.

I say do it. Royce is a gift and I'm getting War Machine and hopefully Berserker before the 25th. I figure those two will be kind of like gifts to myself, so I'm going to wait to open them until then. Maybe I'll even wrap them for more effect.:lol

Back