Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Although you've gotta put the scarf thingy on yourself.....it's a _____:lol

Hot Toys hasn't done a "model kit" since the Lost Predator I believe:dunno

I wet the scarf and folded it around a nude figure neck till it dried. Then opened up his shirt and vest. Wrap the scarf around his neck and used Tweezer to push it under his shirt. Wasn't to bad. You also have to put his holster and machete holder on, but it easy, they have velcro, so no need to remove his belt.

Did anyone else get the ultra limited exclusive "Poyce" edition?

Poyce.jpg

Wow Poyce. He must really be a badass to go through life with that name lol. He must carry around a minigun that shoots shotgun ammo.

I heard from my seller that there's been FAKE Hot Toys Products. How do I tell the difference guys? Thanks for help.

If someone could fake a Hot Toys figure to such a degree of excellence that I'd have to ask what the difference was I don't there'd be much to complain about.

Mine says Poyce as well - looks legit though (not opening him up yet, so judging based on what I see from the plastic window pane)....

Hot Toys in general is what got me into collecting, and this is actually my first Hot Toys figure. Received him in the post the other day, what an amazing figure. Really spot on with the likeness.

Got mine from CSC. Says "Poyce" on one side and "Royce" on the other. Seems like a printing issue.

There's no big deal about the 'Poyce' name. It's only on one side on the outside brown carton, no where on the actual figure box itself. It's obviously not a fake inside the outer carton. I did not even notice it until I went and checked in my trash outside. I'd bet it's on all of them just hardly anyone noticed.

Jay

For all the guys who changed the body to advance tt body dis u guys do a neck mod to make it longer? I just switched the body and his neck is really small and needs to be longer.

Back