Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predators Royce Collectible Figure

so he's a little more muscular... who the hell cares just display him with his shirt on....

Sorry but Royce looks ridiculous on that body IMO. Dastan, okay, Wolverine, of course, but Brody, even beefed up Brody from the film? No. I know someone will find pics of him looking buff but really, his neck is huge on the figure and his arms were not cut like that.

These muscle body will run you $70.00 and up on Ebay. Just switch it out and sell this one. And you get Royce for a lot less.

you have a point toylion that and the fact that Royce is pretty much covered up in he enitre movie so a muscle body is not even a necessity

you have a point toylion that and the fact that Royce is pretty much covered up in he enitre movie so a muscle body is not even a necessity

Exactly, A regular, advance or narrow body would work just fine and you have a muscle body for other customs or to sell. It's a win win situation (pun intended) So people need to stop complaining!

Last edited:

ap_20100813122215349.jpg

Looks great to me...but I find it interesting that in the HT gallery, there's no straight-on profile pices...guess that nose scares them a bit... :)

I'll be picking this one up if I can swing it...

Originally thought I would pass on this, but the more I see of it, the more I like it.

I wonder what other humans they're likely to make from the film...

I'd say the most likely ones are Royce (already done), Noland, and Isabelle. Then if those are successful, they'd do Hanzo and Nikolai...

Nolan was said to be confirmed I thought. I doubt they'll make Isabelle or the others though. I mean if they won't make Dutch's whole team who are more popular, why make all these guys?

I'm just hoping for Classic and Tracker.

Well, just got my pre-orders in for both Falconer & Royce a couple hours ago. I know it's not likely to happen, but maybe there might be some slight changes or additions before Q1 2011. As for me, I'm pretty happy with the Royce sculpt, but a body swap could be possible, then I would have an extra muscle body for use on somebody else, maybe my USCM Hicks.

Oh, boy! This thing ain't never gonna stop! Ohhh, whoopee! Oh. Well, alright then, wonder what's next? I'm gonna get this one if Mom and Dad let me.

Nolan was said to be confirmed I thought. I doubt they'll make Isabelle or the others though. I mean if they won't make Dutch's whole team who are more popular, why make all these guys?

I'm just hoping for Classic and Tracker.

They made Billy so it'd make sense if the Royce figure gets a comrade-in-shelf, and who better than Isabelle?

Oh,jeez,I hope not. Isabelle doesn't have that cool Gatling gun. :mad:

Back