Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

DAYUM.jpg

Sheesh! :lol

Great photo!
Chill out! I just thought that you would be stoked and buying it, that's all. I'm not calling anything about you into question. :lol
I am for sure buying it man! Yeah, I decided that I shouldn't get Shadow Predator; I can settle for this guy instead. Yeah man, we're cool. It's so hard sometimes to figure out what someone is trying to say over th internet because you can't listen to their tone and see their facial expressions. For all I knew you were attacking me. And also its late and I'm irritable. :lol

That's cool, no worries! :1-1::duff

I would sell you mine, but I don't wanna. :monkey1

@Elder Youtube. :lol

Scar is a great figure. if you don't have one then I feel for you. At least you have the chance to get this guy. he looks almost as awesome. Okay, I lied, no he doesn't. :lol. Now I'm just being an ass. :D

I would sell you mine, but I don't wanna. :monkey1

You have one??

Scar is a great figure. if you don't have one then I feel for you. At least you have the chance to get this guy. he looks almost as awesome. Okay, I lied, no he doesn't. :lol. Now I'm just being an ass. :D

1624481_o.gif

All kidding aside, this discussion has really taken a turn, hasn't it? :lol

This looks really cool, but I'm more than happy with my P1, that is what screams Predator to me. Predators was a nice movie but Classic was a wimp.

I thought classic didn't have any netting...if I'm wrong don't mind me as I just woke up lol

He doesn't when he's tied up, but after Royce frees him, he must change into it off screen prior to his fight with Berserker Predator. Must have been awkward for Royce.

This will be my first HT pred. It's awesome.

Me too :D This will be my first HT pred! :D
I'm still backtracking on the berserker predator :D

WOW I just saw a picture of iron mongor and it looks amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back