Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

The base looks great. Makes you wonder why they didn't include this type of diorama base with the three super Preds.

The only sort of problem i have with this guy is the side bottom part of the mask, its way fatter n sticks out more than original P1... look at the FIRST pic.. the bottom sides seem fat!!! yet he is overall awesome.. doubt very highly that this is a removable mask guys !!! :slap:gah:

Classic was fatter in every way. His mask was alot wider than P1 and his torso was too.:lol

If that's the case, they may as well remake the AVP's, P2's and Ancient/Elder again, too. They have been waiting for an update longer than P1.

You can use the body from classic if the old P1 body is so offensive to ya. :lol

I think it's more than "may as well." With these new announcements, they're practically obligated to :lol. You can't put out stuff like this and not revisit the P2's and AVP's, you just can't. Not when Shadow Predator is also coming out and he's the 60% spitting image of P2.

HT remakes all the way.

The only sort of problem i have with this guy is the side bottom part of the mask, its way fatter n sticks out more than original P1... look at the FIRST pic.. the bottom sides seem fat!!! yet he is overall awesome.. doubt very highly that this is a removable mask guys !!! :slap:gah:

Um... that's actually movie-accurate, as greygoose pointed out. It's another one of the things that seperate's Classic's design from the P1. Fatter cheeks. HT did this one right.

I was really looking forward to this one, but now that it's here, I doubt I'll get it. I'm a lot more impressed with the other stuff coming from HT, and kind of moved on from this. The NECA 19" P1 is filling my need for P1 & Classic style figures. But, I'm glad to see it's finally here.

Um... that's actually movie-accurate, as greygoose pointed out. It's another one of the things that seperate's Classic's design from the P1. Fatter cheeks. HT did this one right.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i know its movie accurate.. ( although this body looks a bit better than the clasic in the movie)... im not doubting that at all..

i just never was astonished by the extra " fatness " they designed him with.. :gah:

i just never was astonished by the extra " fatness " they disigned him with.. :gah:

That's my main gripe with Classic. They tried so hard to please the fans with the design but failed in the fat/ height department and his role in the film.

I know. What's going on?:lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUbfpuI7E_4"]‪Obama Promises Supporters: 'Change Has Come.'‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Change, baby... Change. :yess:

Netting is way off. Ruins the whole figure............:) jk

I can see the face under the chipped helmet! Got to be removable right? >_<

I think it's more than "may as well." With these new announcements, they're practically obligated to :lol. You can't put out stuff like this and not revisit the P2's and AVP's, you just can't. Not when Shadow Predator is also coming out and he's the 60% spitting image of P2.

HT remakes all the way.
Calm down! :lol I'm sure it will happen one day, but lets not get too excited about it yet. One thing at a time, it's been a hell of a year already, and the announcements aren't finished yet. It just keeps getting better and better. :panic:

PS i still cant F*kin believe that there was no bases as AWESOME as this one with the 3 bad bloods that came out...

I might get him just for the Base.. i alredy have a P1....

PS i still cant F*kin believe that there was no bases as AWESOME as this one with the 3 bad bloods that came out...

I might get him just for the Base.. i alredy have a P1....

Yeah, it's strange that they didn't give us bases with the Super Preds, and now they are giving us a really cool one with Classic. :slap

Yeah, it's strange that they didn't give us bases with the Super Preds, and now they are giving us a really cool one with Classic. :slap

Yeah i know... Does anyone know whethere thats supposed to be human skin or some other ___*d up creature..?????????

It looks like the jaw bone of one of the Super Preds kills to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back