Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

Light up wrist computers are scheduled to be the next improvement on Predator figures when Predator 4 comes out - to make us call for and buy remakes of all previous figures. And by then that will include remakes of remakes. :D

I think the light up countdown sequence is included on this one. It says light up led on left hand side gauntlet so im assuming thats what they are referring to that or its a blue light which appears under the hologram which illuminates the add on accessory. Hard to know from the pics.

Accessories:
- Leather-like skirt with waist band
- One (1) pair of forearm armor with expandable metal blade on right side, and LED light on left side
- One (1) left chest armor and back armor
- One (1) right shoulder armor with straps
- One (1) pair of thigh armor
- One (1) pair of leg armor

Last edited:
282562_10150249507052344_58690437343_7773441_2440947_n.jpg

Wow, this one is nice. I don't collect Predators but If I had to get one Predator figure, it would be this one! I'm afraid that if I get this it will open a whole new can of worms. I can't afford another franchise!

this one is gonna blow the original p1 out of the water, no wonder everyone is trying to sell them off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back