Action Figure Hot Toys Predator WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@edstuff, Kibagami, uscmhicks - Thanks guys! :D
@Lar'ja Thwei - Thanks! Yeah I though so too, just happens that Harry Potter have the same mark and also in the forehead. Lol. You should give it a try, did you draw some of your designs?

Updates on Machiko I'll probably post this weekend. Currently sculpting her armors hopefully I'll finish the other stuff for her before the week ends. :)

Horrible at drawing..tried once, didn't work out so well.
I actually sat down for hours, thinking out each little detail for one specific part of the Pred's armor.
If I could draw it, I would definitely have saved every penny since then and tried to have it made into a statue.
Dream Predator..

Can't wait to see the new things you have added, by the way.

SavagePredator.jpg

:clapI love this Pred! He looks really impressive, just wow!:clap The only think I don't like IMO are the Super Predator boots (have been never a fan of those boots), he would look better with nothing on just bare feet. But the bone armor kills everything, really cool IMO!!

When I look at that Custom figure of your's I am fired up to do one myself.:rock2

Hey I saw your posts of this custom on the other website, one of the best customs I've seen on here. You are in that elite group when it comes to painting & customizing skills. Can't wait to see future customs from you!

Wow, I didn't see that..

Post some pics of the Hedgehog. :lecture

...I wonder how much money I could make off of quills if I had one...

Re: Hot Toys Predator | Machiko & Red Oni WIP

@Lar'ja Thwei, Balrog - Here's the little guy who helped me with the quills. My wife and I named him 2-D short for Da'dtou-di:D

2d.jpg

@hunterelf - Haven't completed a background story for him yet cause I am still waiting for a cool add on on this guys. So far he's a hunter in his prime 10 more years or so to qualify as an Elder and is a strategist in his clan. :D

@Sage Yautja - Thanks man, yeah I guess it depends on how we like our preds. I had had an extra shadow or P1 feet I'd definitely used it for this hunter but the boots worked out fine for me too. :)

You should try customizing and fun and very rewarding when its finished.

@Che-Che2837, mojo customz - Thank you guys! :D

Here's a little update, been busy this past week and I only finished Machiko's right gauntlets and right shin guards. I am also working on another hunter I named Red Oni, also made a short story about him and will be posted below.
IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Red Oni WIP

-The Red Oni is an ancient samurai hunter and is a legend among samurai. In some places in ancient Japan where the Red Oni has been seen, they believe that when the Red Oni comes and challenges you, you are chosen by the deities and face the ultimate test. Even if defeated by the Oni, the samurai will bring great honor to his family and if victorious will be given a token as proof to other people of his achievement. In some rare case, earn respect from the hunters and be welcomed in their ranks as clan members ( This is where my custom Machiko comes in. Hehe. ).-

Hope the story made sense, thats all I could think of for now. I also made up a story that the Red Oni is Big Red's ancestor and since there are no more samurai at present in Japan, he explored the Earth and finally ended up at Gotham and the rest is on Batman Dead End film. XD

The purpose of doing this custom is for preparation of HT Samurai Predator so he wouldn't be out of place with the Predators I have so far.

- Red Oni -
IMG_0301.jpg

Thanks for dropping by. :D

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Predator | Machiko & Red Oni WIP

Here's the little guy who helped me with the quills. My wife and I named him 2-D short for Da'dtou-di:D

2d.jpg
I want one..

This gave me an idea..if I still collected HT Preds, when my Emperor Scorpion dies, I could have made some badass armor/weapons out of him for the figures..

@Hellion, Crimsonbob - Thanks guys! Glad you liked it. :D
@taylerdurdem - Thanks man! I am a fan of your pred bios, hope to get some of your bios soon for my future projects. :)

Finally got the blades for him and here he is now finally complete.
SavagePredator.jpg

DSC05843.jpg
DSC05844.jpg

DSC05842.jpg
OMG!
What else can I say?
You have skills my man. :clap :clap :clap

Lar'ja Thwei - Thanks! Yeah the scorpion shell would be an awesome accessory to a pred.:D
Agentofchaos - Thanks man!:)
Centurion - Thank you for the kind words.:D

Machiko is done and I have a new Pred WIP coming up, decided to put the Red Oni project on hold for the new hunter.

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Been ages since I've been able to work on customs again and here's my Machiko almost done. Photos taken outdoors. Hehe.

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

New projects lined up, a samurai pred WIP still working on his armor and also thinking of a name for this hunter, the other one is Big Red only started on the head though. The other body is inspired by a costume from the lair named shinto samurai predator.
predref006.jpg

predref008.jpg

predref007.jpg

Thanks man!

Time to post some update. Decided to use Scar Pred head for the Red Oni, repainted and used Tracker pred for the body.

Red Oni
HT Scar Predator head, Tracker Pred body
IMG_1234.jpg

Repainted hs.
IMG_1243.jpg
IMG_1241.jpg

Heads up for Dizzyarse for the custom p1 armors, they fit well with the Tracker Pred's body. :D
IMG_1240.jpg

More to come very soon.:)

Back