Action Figure Hot Toys Predator WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on my hunter. I finally decided to make him an Elder.

Still have to repaint the dread beads, sculpt thigh armor, greaves and some other stuff.

With hedgehog quills attached. ( The quills were collected from my pet hedgehog when he shed the quills before. :D )
SavagePred.jpg

Now the quills are repainted also his dreads, I'll stick with the gray color for his dreads. Some trophy skulls are attached but will
DSC05750.jpg

htelder.jpg

Outstanding work. I like that he's an original character/super elder. I don't know what I'm more jealous of, this figure or the fact that you have a pet hedgehog.

Dreads look a wee bit TOO gray to me...guess it all depends on how old you want him to be. Excellent work overall, cant wait to see the finished figure!

AWESOME CUSTOM, but his face looks old and his body looks young. I think it would look better if his body have some age to it.

WOW. If they sold this guy Id be all over it! Love the name too "Savage Predator" is absolutely PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Hellion, Crimsonbob - Thanks guys! Glad you liked it. :D
@taylerdurdem - Thanks man! I am a fan of your pred bios, hope to get some of your bios soon for my future projects. :)

Finally got the blades for him and here he is now finally complete.
SavagePredator.jpg

DSC05843.jpg
DSC05844.jpg

DSC05842.jpg

Now my current project inspired from SilentSurfer's Amazon Machiko. :D
I used HT TT Cuban American body as base figure, repainted the eyes and removed the hair and sculpted her dreadlocks. Still have to add more dreads on the left side of the head and also add dread rings.

machikowip1.jpg
machikowip2.jpg

The scar by the way is from the comic book, yeah it looks like a Harry Potter scar like what most of my friends told me when they saw it but hell I'm still using this mark for her. Lol.
IMG_0176.jpg

Pretty sure that comic came out before Harry Potter, so no big deal..and GREAT JOB on all of this stuff. Everything on the Predator just fits perfectly.

I love how unique your stuff is, especially the chestburster breast plate. I wish I had that kind of skill, always imagining these awesome designs but can't do anything with them. :(

Back