Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get your hopes up and you wont be disappointed! It should be wrote on the bottom of all newly announced licenses they get.

No doubt. :yess:

I love me some Predator.
Even with the less than stellar AVP movies, I still love Celtic, Scar, Chopper and Wolf.

I'll buy whoever I think makes the best representation of these characters and any other predator in the future.

No doubt. :yess:

I love me some Predator.
Even with the less than stellar AVP movies, I still love Celtic, Scar, Chopper and Wolf.

I'll buy whoever I think makes the best representation of these characters and any other predator in the future.

I've got to say that Tracker is one of my favourite figs at the mo.:1-1:

Just caught AVP on cable- my oh my what a piece of ****
Love original Predator movie, though....looking forward to a new HT Dutch!

(as I sai d in da AVATAR thread)

While the second half of the movie was rushed and pretty plotless...
Still like it more than the original AVP bcoz:
1) Predator looks almost like THE PREDATOR;
2) Aliens and the City;
3) Predalien;
4) verrrry nostalgic atmosphere (while "Predators" was nostalgicless, lol).

Praying for the reissued all new Wolf! :pray:

This guy is P2
tumblr_l44lfqTLKW1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

Got it...so there is no Classic Predator version 2 per say, just the new classic predator from Predators. right?

Maybe I'm not making myself too clear. I own the entire Predator anthology so I've watched them all...even AVP and AVP2 which I kinda wish I hadn't haha...

My question is: Is HT making a second version of the classic Predator BESIDES the newly released Classic Predator from the movie PREDATORS? I just want to see If I should save my money until then or If I should just invest in one of the ones that are already out there....Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Back