Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, Im VERY happy that are remaking these figures. Gives me more hope for remakes of T1 police massacre T800, Kyle Reese, Aliens marines and Ripley, Rambo, Rocky etc etc

Awesome news. But due to price and size if i do venture into a 1/4 figure or two it will only be MAIN characters. 1 Representative of each movie at most.

Awesome news. But due to price and size if i do venture into a 1/4 figure or two it will only be MAIN characters. 1 Representative of each movie at most.

Same here. I cant see myself having more than 1 Terminator, 1 Predator and 1 Alien in 1/4 scale. Dutch in 1/4 sounds awesome too though....
:monkey2

Last edited:
Also from NEWP2-thread - 1/4 AVP yauja sculpting:

gsdfgdfg.jpg

Bateman.jpg

Obviously they are trying to destroy Enterbay with their T2 1/4. Just because Enterbay had reached a better Arnie likeness they are trying to take it away from them.

I don't get what the complaining is about...if you like 1/6 stick with it, obviously HT isn't abandoning making 1/6. :dunno

I don't get what the complaining is about...if you like 1/6 stick with it, obviously HT isn't abandoning making 1/6. :dunno

Exactly. We are getting remakes of all the Preds in 1/6 scale, and we also get a CHOICE of having them in 1/4 scale too. Theyre not forcing us to buy the 1/4 scale.

wheres my mgs figures?

:goodpost: :goodpost: :exactly: :exactly:

I'm exicted to hopefully get a new P2 1/6th Figure, but Hot Toys are already so far behind on announced licenses and they continue to announce more and more, they are taking on too much.

Snooze....

Do something new and different HT, quit following in other companies foot steps....

:goodpost:

Am I the only one that's slightly annoyed by this? I spent a lot of money buying the 1/6 predators that I have - and now I'll have to fork out even more for their upgraded products!
Thanks HT, but no thanks.

It's good for me, as i only recentlygot into Predator Figures, but i'm still waiting for a few past announced figures which they haven't started yet, so they should focus thier attention on them.

This is ridiculous.... Hot Toys is rerereleasing the same sh** always, where is the "collector factor"???

Limited Edition said..... FUC* OFF

Agreed.

Sorry I already have no space for 1/6 scale figures already, 1/4? I can only leave it outside to only collect heaps of dust over time

Same situation here, i need a new cabinet and can't afford that right now with moy orders and i'm running low on space. I'd possibly only get two 1/4 figure, if they really grab my attention.

1/6 >>>>>>1/4 for me

i'm not interest at all

i'd go for one or two iconic characters, but no others as their just too big.

Where does it say they're remaking these guys in 1/6th?

"We are going to announce this great news now - we are bringing to fans not only the 1/6th scale, but also the 1/4th scale collectible figures of the Predator movie series - Predator, Predator 2, Predators, Alien vs. Predator (AVP) and Aliens vs Predator – Requiem (AVPR)!"

^that sentence doesn't necessarily refer to 1/6 remakes. It could be the language barrier coming into play and they simply mean 'in addition to the 1/6 figures we have already made we will now be producing 1/4 scale Predators'

I like to stay open-minded, but I prefer anything 1/6th from them stay as figures and leave 1/4th for statues. I'm up for some AvP 1/6th re-makes though:clap

Where does it say they're remaking these guys in 1/6th?

"We are going to announce this great news now - we are bringing to fans not only the 1/6th scale, but also the 1/4th scale collectible figures of the Predator movie series - Predator, Predator 2, Predators, Alien vs. Predator (AVP) and Aliens vs Predator – Requiem (AVPR)!"

^that sentence doesn't necessarily refer to 1/6 remakes. It could be the language barrier coming into play and they simply mean 'in addition to the 1/6 figures we have already made we will now be producing 1/4 scale Predators'

Well you could be right, but they do say "we are bringing to fans not only the 1/6th scale"

Bringing means to me, not yet brought.

I really hope they do the Aliens and Marines again now, with Prometheus out next year, it would be cool to cash in on that licence with Hicks and Ripley being made with today's techniques.

Well I just saw the other thread with a pic of a new P2 prototype so I guess it could be true about 1/6 remakes.

My reaction to this news is...I'm tired....theres just so much..I don't know how much more of this I can really buy.

Please give the plasma caster arms that are meant to function as they do in the movie please HT for the 1:4 wolf.

WHat The F... Instead Of Making Predators Over And Over Give Us A Hulk PLs....

Last edited:
Back