Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd sell off some of my older ones in anticipation of the updated versions if I knew with absolute certainty they are coming. I'd hate to sell my Predator 2 Elder and be left without. I'm not a gambling man.

I really have no idea at the moment. I know P2 Elder and the AVP guys go for a lot, but had never considered selling any of these guys until yesterday's announcement.

too much speculation now anyways, theres some talk that with HT's questionable english, they just mean they are making some 1/6 re-releases and some 1/4 figures, so maybe not everything is coming in 1/6 or 1/4, etc. etc.

Might be. I'm no flipper and I don't want to screw over other collectors, but if you sell some of this stuff for too low of a price, somebody will just buy it off of you and flip it for the higher price anyway. It would be nice to be able to pay for the updated versions of these creatures I love with the money I make from the old ones, maybe get a 1:4 with the extra I make. :lol

I'm still trying to figure out what to do. Selling stuff is a pain in the ass and shipping some of these Predators will be a little nerve wracking with their fragility. I might just end up being super opulent and displaying the old and new in separate cases. The evolution of Hot Toys Predators. That is until the re-re-releases come.

I hope Gary Busey has this face:

pred2b.jpg

1/4 scale, beeeyotch.

Might be. I'm no flipper and I don't want to screw over other collectors, but if you sell some of this stuff for too low of a price, somebody will just buy it off of you and flip it for the higher price anyway. It would be nice to be able to pay for the updated versions of these creatures I love with the money I make from the old ones, maybe get a 1:4 with the extra I make. :lol

I'm still trying to figure out what to do. Selling stuff is a pain in the ass and shipping some of these Predators will be a little nerve wracking with their fragility. I might just end up being super opulent and displaying the old and new in separate cases. The evolution of Hot Toys Predators. That is until the re-re-releases come.

I like this idea too. Honestly, its not like selling the old ones is going to put me foward greatly financially. If your buying these to begin with you obviously are making it work somehow (unless if you really are skipping dinner everyday or are cutting living expenses intensely somehow).

I like this idea too. Honestly, its not like selling the old ones is going to put me foward greatly financially. If your buying these to begin with you obviously are making it work somehow (unless if you really are skipping dinner everyday or are cutting living expenses intensely somehow).

I only wear clothes from the Goodwill and I live with my nana. :wink1:

Anyone think i should sell my original HT P1? I just really dunno at the moment....I NEED THAT FRICKIN' UPGRADED WOLF THOUGH!

Anyone think i should sell my original HT P1? I just really dunno at the moment....I NEED THAT FRICKIN' UPGRADED WOLF THOUGH!

I'm keeping mine, but of course I was burned hard buying it aftermarket haha, and letting it go for much less just feels like a double burn...at least to me.

Back