Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe comeon, shes pretty cute, and I don't think a female version of MJ would be cute.:rotfl
You would be correct.

La+Toya+Jackson+says+picking+up+gifts+children+B_egcSDVwwtl.jpg

and Eric Foreman

00031905.jpg
Hell yeah. I would pose him and Busey together.

I'm keeping mine, but of course I was burned hard buying it aftermarket haha, and letting it go for much less just feels like a double burn...at least to me.

That can be tough. I paid retail for all of mine other than the Celtic and Scar I bought after I had sold my originals, but they were also sold to me at a very nice prices by some extremely cool boardies (you know who you are).

The new 1/6 P1, P2 and Wolf ARE A MUST FOR ME! :rock I missed out on
P2...But I will have to see what the 1/4 versions are like before i can justify what i'd like to own!

Damn u hot toys...stealing my monies! :(

How do I change the settings for this?

It should be in the User CP. Set your posts per page to 40.

I think grail status idea regarding Hot Toys has changed a lot. Not sure if for good or bad.

Both, but I'm leaning towards good mostly because some of those older figures are hardly grail-esque compared to what HT is capable nowadays.

I think we will see a 1/4 P1 first. A new 1/6 P1 would look almost identical to Classic. Maybe we will see a new 1/6 P1 in 2013.

looks like a AVP Pred is first though. That sculpt they showed is defn AVP. A "1/4" P1 from HT would such a easy pass for me, but I'm sure it would sell like hot cakes.

the one in the HT Pred 2 thread. It's defn bigger then 1/6, hard to tell if it's true to 1/4.

It's got to be AVP; that's a very heavy-set body sculpt. Sure would be nice to see some longer dreads on it, though.

looks like a AVP Pred is first though. That sculpt they showed is defn AVP. A "1/4" P1 from HT would such a easy pass for me, but I'm sure it would sell like hot cakes.

Sorry, I meant we would most probs get a 1/4 P1 before a new 1/6. Scar will most likely be the first 1/4 Predator.

It's got to be AVP; that's a very heavy-set body sculpt. Sure would be nice to see some longer dreads on it, though.

I actually don't think it is. The sculpt is still rough, could possibly be Wolf. If you look at the thigh area, the sculptor could prolly fit his hand around it. Now, with my P1 maquette, I can't do that and Wolf is the thinnest of them all. Just speculation on my part just by looking at my 1/4 P1.

A great time to be an AvP collector. I missed out on the AvP1 collectibles, from hot toys to palisades...you name it. All I've got is the Koto AvP Grid Alien and the SC 1:1 Celtic Mask. I can understand people complaining, but ultimately, this is awesome news for alot of us who missed the boat first time round. Sure, I think only the mega rich will have a 1/4 scale army...but I'd love to own a Wolf, a Celtic, a P2!!!! Along with SC's new 1/6 scale AVP statues, I think this is awesome news. Ive been trying to collect from various franchises, but may have to imit my collecting aspirations to Alien/Predator only to be honest....

Back