Hot toys predator 1 waiting room.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I await only the Sideshow exclusive Predator now. At least until Hot Toys announces more P1 figures which I fervently hope they do....once my wallet has a break.

Recived mine today from abc-express:banana:banana
Can't say enough good things about this figure, it's fkn' primo.
There is one thing that I dont like and that is the base, just
doesn't do it for me. Will have to find a normal one on ebay.

while waiting for mine, I did this today, i'll do something similar once I get P1 in hand.

final.jpg

when is cornerstorecomics getting predator in??

Have mine on order from cornerstorecomics as well. Don't know when they'll be getting it, but I know they shipped Dutch before other stores (BBTS & Alter Ego Comics) even had it in stock. At least that was my experience.

That is one saucy pic jnmx

Awesome pic! Just had my waitlist coverted for the EX. After being disappointed by the HT Deunan Knute awhile back, I shied away from the 12" line but was brought back into the fray by the Terminator endos. After seeing the in hand pics of this piece, I had to have it. Took my chances on the list and lucked out. Can't wait to own the ugly bastard.

Just got word from my dealer that it will ship to me in a little over a week! :banana Best $140 shipped I ever spent!:D

I had a regular on order but my WL for the exclusive converted last night, so I cancelled the regular. My exclusive should come soon.

Ahhhh, I should of received this yesterday, unfortunately I was not in. So they left it behind to the next door neighbour. My excitement dropped drastically. :(

im still waiting for goodshipped on ebay to recieve his bulk shipment. i ordered as soon as this was announced aswell as dutch and he said to me sometime this month. his feedback is nearly perfect so i dont think i have anything to worry about, just dont like waiting lol. bit worrying tho because i have joker dx pre-ordered with his aswell

Back