Hot toys predator 1 waiting room.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting to receive my waitlist converted Exclusive from Sideshow and also have a normal one coming from Alter Ego Comics. I want to display one with the mask on and one with the mask off.

Sideshow charged me last week. I'm hoping they ship him out sometime this week. I really can't wait to get him.

I can't understand why some people got theirs already and some people are still waiting. I've gotten a shipping notice from UPS like 2 weeks ago and got mine yesterday yet, Verbal21 who lives like less than 30 minutes drive from me is still on shipping soon. Did they not get all of their stuff? Sorry to hear your woes guys.

they supposedly ship in the order the preorders were received and they don't seem to get all the Hot Toys figures in at once. Exclusives also ship first.

i was charged by ss for pred last week but on thursdays weekly newsletter-it said that these would now ship in AUGUST!?!?!

Were you charged for the Ex? My card never gets charged until the day after I get the figure though they do put funds holds on them when I get the processing notices a week or so in advance. The regulars are delayed, but Ex's are shipping. I got mine almost two weeks ago. I still have two regulars on order with no heads up yet. At least August means I have some financial relaxing time. Sideshow has kicked my wallet's ass with all the recent shipping of everything they are doing now.

Just in the last month or two, they've hit me with 2 T-700 dios, 1 regular Dutch, 1 Ex Dutch, 1 Ex Vader, 1 Ex Predator 1, Han in Carbonite, and I've been billed for the Han & Luke Stormies, Crimson Cobra Commander, and the Dead Butcher Con Ex's. And Piett, T-700 Endos, Black Queen Comiquette, and God knows what else is due out this month. Slow down, Sideshow!!

Mine arrived from ABC today! Ordered him so far back, I can't remember the date. Listiing is LONG gone! But he arrived and everything works, and he is posable as hell, and I am very happy with him.
Might redo the pouch myself, and will touch up the armor and pink the inner mouth bits, and that is almost it. For an out of box figure, sure doesn't need much refining! Not bad Hot Toys!

Oh, hieght loss is due to the new chest section with the battery holder. They must have cut it down by about a half inch or so. Not too bad though. Looks great! Wish he was as tall as the P2 Elder, it's not a bad loss.

Best of luck to the rest of you. Enjoy this one! :rock

they supposedly ship in the order the preorders were received and they don't seem to get all the Hot Toys figures in at once. Exclusives also ship first.

Were you charged for the Ex? My card never gets charged until the day after I get the figure though they do put funds holds on them when I get the processing notices a week or so in advance. The regulars are delayed, but Ex's are shipping. I got mine almost two weeks ago. I still have two regulars on order with no heads up yet. At least August means I have some financial relaxing time. Sideshow has kicked my wallet's ass with all the recent shipping of everything they are doing now.

Just in the last month or two, they've hit me with 2 T-700 dios, 1 regular Dutch, 1 Ex Dutch, 1 Ex Vader, 1 Ex Predator 1, Han in Carbonite, and I've been billed for the Han & Luke Stormies, Crimson Cobra Commander, and the Dead Butcher Con Ex's. And Piett, T-700 Endos, Black Queen Comiquette, and God knows what else is due out this month. Slow down, Sideshow!!

yeh i was charged for the ex. and recieved an email for shipping notice! (it takes 2 weeks to arrive in the eu!) and its been 2 weeks so? i also ordered this guy within 24 hours of him appearing on SS site! i think most of us will get the email this week or next that hes on its way!

Back