Hot toys predator 1 waiting room.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
someone just let me know when CSC starts shipping big Pred cause i have to send a money order and I don't want to miss first shipment.

I called them yesterday & asked when P1 will be in stock. I was told within the next couple of weeks, they don't have a specific date. Wow, I don't think I could have figured that out for myself! :mad:

Guess I'll down here, grab a magazine, and listen to some sleepy elevator music myself. Waiting on the SSC Ex too. They just HAVE TO make us wait on the most anticipated piece of our lives. Sheesh...

also waiting for my ssc ex pred.
and i'm pretty sure it's been more than 20 days since their 20 day notice email they sent me.

oh, and everyone who are already getting theirs should sit on it and twirl.

Just heard from my dealer (Marc at Galactic Force Toys in Chicago) that Sideshow is pushing back the shipment of the Predator until August.
He was wondering if it had something to do with the shoulder cannon? I have not heard about that being an issue.:confused:

Im sorry but I like the waiting room threads. Makes me feel like Im not the last one to get something. I thought maybe these were all over by now.

My P1 EX's been on "shipping soon" for 2 weeks now:banghead

same here. i wrote those ^^^^ers a letter what are they doing so long. they said to wait till wednesday and if its still on Item shipping soon, to email them again.

I can't understand why some people got theirs already and some people are still waiting. I've gotten a shipping notice from UPS like 2 weeks ago and got mine yesterday yet, Verbal21 who lives like less than 30 minutes drive from me is still on shipping soon. Did they not get all of their stuff? Sorry to hear your woes guys.

I can't wait for mine, its coming next monday or tuesday. Such a long wait, since pre-ordering it in the new year.

I can't wait for mine, its coming next monday or tuesday. Such a long wait, since pre-ordering it in the new year.

I hear ya bro. My P1 is scheduled for a Monday delivery and I just can't wait to get that box. The anticipation is all part of the fun, but after a while its just another part of your collection so enjoy it while it lasts.

I hear ya bro. My P1 is scheduled for a Monday delivery and I just can't wait to get that box. The anticipation is all part of the fun, but after a while its just another part of your collection so enjoy it while it lasts.

Yep, your definately right about that.

i was charged by ss for pred last week but on thursdays weekly newsletter-it said that these would now ship in AUGUST!?!?!

I have Predator ordered through Alteregocomics and Dutch ordered through UrbanCollector each to ship in the next 30 days I cant wait... This will be my first Hottoys Predator...

Back