Hot toys predator 1 waiting room.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realy think toys2 should start shipping this week. I don't know if I am making the first batch. Did anyone get the one month notice from sideshow yet????

You know I am a little pissed off. I went with toys2 in Canada thinking they would be shipping first.everybody seemed to believe sideshow was always a month behind toys2.but now it seems sideshow might beet toys2 to the punch. Dam ,40 dollors shipping with toys2 for nothing.

I got the 20 day notice like last week from sideshow.

It pains me to see others posting pics of their P1 while I have to wait. I hope the clean bio is worth the extra cash I'm shelling out for the tax, not to mention the waiting part. :angelsmil

This needed it's own thread? :rolleyes:

It's like asking when is Jesus coming back?

WHO THE HELL KNOWS!?!?

And why ask it on the Sideshow forum?

These pointless threads are getting ridiculous.

When is ABC-express shipping mine????

They said they will get stock in about 3 to 4 weeks. I got this information last week. Also it will be the second batch. There is a slight hint that the second batch might have some minor changes, for example helmet size and figure height. You never know.

When is ABC-express shipping mine????

ABC Express is good and reliable seller. I have ordered many Hottoys figures in the past from them but unfortunately they always are the last receiving the figures and shipping them (3 or 4 weeks later)....This is the reason I.m not ordering anymore from them :sick

ABC Express is good and reliable seller. I have ordered many Hottoys figures in the past from them but unfortunately they always are the last receiving the figures and shipping them (3 or 4 weeks later)....This is the reason I.m not ordering anymore from them :sick

Yes I agree with you too. I thought ABC was going to get stock first, when I pre-ordered from them. From this experience I dont think I will pre-order from them again. They are too slow.

Yes I agree with you too. I thought ABC was going to get stock first, when I pre-ordered from them. From this experience I dont think I will pre-order from them again. They are too slow.

Depends on how early you ordered.

Back